magickflash2 is offline Junior Member

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Ok, got a package yesterday. Has a tape seal on the top of it saying Department of Homeland Security. Not sure if it was checked by them or not. Still came to me though. No letters saying they were keeping my shit. Anyone esle have this happen to them. Not sure if I should be worried or not. The tape is a greenish colored tape and has it written all over it with the great seal of the U.S.

powerfactory23 is offline New Member
    Sounds like they might have checked it atleast. If it has their name on it they probably put it through a x ray machine and saw something they didnt like so they took a look.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    is your stuff still in there?

Yes it is. All of it. That's with I don't get. It's written on the amps what it is. And they still let it through. Will see it I can get a pic to post of it.

I've read on here before that this happens sometimes. Maybe they don't really care unless you're a major dealer or you're moving serious weight. They'd probably rather go for the big fish, ya know?

Ok how dO I add a attachment

click Go Advanced at the bottom of the quicky reply and scroll down and you'll see where to browse for the file to add

Here are the pic's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails U.S. Department of Homeland Security-s4200322.jpg   U.S. Department of Homeland Security-s4200323.jpg  

Yeah thats really mysterious...isn't it their job to keep things like that from entering the country? lol..

Kinda what I though. They let it throught. You can see were it was opened as well. My normal mailmans sub put it in the mailbox. Watched her do it. So I wasn't to worried about it being a set-up.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    basically what they're prolly thinking is "it's not my job to deal with that"
    you aren't going to blow anybody up with peanut oil

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    basically what they're prolly thinking is "it's not my job to deal with that"
    you aren't going to blow anybody up with peanut oil

"But I'm gonna go ahead and scare the shit outta him with all my green Homeland security tape"

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    homland security isnt really concerned with a small amount of perscription drugs. obviously if is was larger they would turn it over to the postal inspectors but there main concern is "homland security". obviously if they find a large amount of anything there turning it over the the postal inspectors or dea
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Thers a cop who comes into our store and his job is to check cargo plains with large shipments....he told me they dont care that much about steroids but rather more worried about heroin, coke ect...more gang related drugs. He said If they find the shit then of course its ther job to do somthing but he would much rather put his effort into somthing that is actualy bad for the country and not steroid ....heck half the guys I know on the ploice force are on sauce.

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    This still makes me a bit un easy. AAS are schedule 3 in USA which makes possession illegal. They might have flagged that address, but let it through maybe to see if you order more, or larger amounts. I wouldn't use that address again. Be safe.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by T-rex1 View Post
    This still makes me a bit un easy. AAS are schedule 3 in USA which makes possession illegal. They might have flagged that address, but let it through maybe to see if you order more, or larger amounts. I wouldn't use that address again. Be safe.
    if they were taking that approach they definatly wouldnt of put homeland security tape on it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

sloth9 is offline Associate Member
    if you are worried I would just go open up a ups store or mailboxes ect p.o. box in your girlfriends, wife, or buddies name and get some shipments there otherwise I wouldnt worry to much about it. Cause they would have knocked down your door or kept it if they were interested.

Bjohnson is offline Associate Member
    I once got a package that had been opened, and resealed with green customs tape. It had an "inspected by" stamp on it. By the the way it wa packaged, it was clearly something that was trying to get buy unnoticed. Everything was intact though, and i never heard a word about it.

In a seoperate instance, i got seizure letter for a diff package. Not really believing in the "flagged address, i had packages shipped to that same add with no problems. It really makes no sense to me at all.

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    I actually got stoped at a checkpoint in Laredo tx. coming from mexico. They took all our shit and held us for like 5 hours but in the end said they have way bigger fish to fry. That was border patrol. i guess it all depends on who intercepts you....

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I really love the picture on the package. I've got a inspected by customs tape on my package before but it came with a bunch of papers for the different things they tested for, which was: radioactivity, explosives, and opiate/opiod. None of them tested positive, which is unfortunate because i was hoping for some radioactive test and explosive dbol .

g0dsend is offline Member
    You prob just got a young kid as an inspector who really didnt care.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    if they were taking that approach they definatly wouldnt of put homeland security tape on it
    lol very true. usually they would be a little more subtle about set ups.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    lol very true. usually they would be a little more subtle about set ups.
    Ya i was thinking this would be a clever set up: You open the package and everything there but theres also a pair of handcuffs and a note that says "put these on please, we'll be over in a bit"

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Ya i was thinking this would be a clever set up: You open the package and everything there but theres also a pair of handcuffs and a note that says "put these on please, we'll be over in a bit"
    hahaha that would be a good one. but knowing the government (like the dmv) they'd probably take a good 3-4 hours to get there

numbat is offline Member
    Wow. It would have gotten my attention to say the least.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Did ya contact your source? Do ya think maybe they did so to surpass some checkpoints?? IDK my best guess

Never thought of that one, dwaynewade. Will do that now though.

Thread Information