hcfr602 is offline New Member

Question Test-e And Winstrol

I'm 39yrs old 5' 5 and 145lbs my body fat is approx. around 15-20%. I've never used anything other than vitamins and protein shakes and for the most part a clean diet. I train with wts. 3x/wk. and cardio 3/wk. I 've got winstrol 50mg tabs and test-e 300mg/ml bottle. I'd like a little gain in size but I 'm concerned with side effects ie, hair loss ,low sex drive how much should I take if I plan on a 6wk cycle or 8wk cycle and will I have side effects?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if your concerned with hair loss then a dht likt winny isnt your best option. you dont seem to have a good base yet but since your 39 if you want to cycle then 300mgs of test a week for 10 weeks is your best bet. check out the diet section because if you dont eat right all the steroids in the world wont make you grow
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

what do you mean?

im sorry i just got the rest of yuor msg. thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    if your concerned with hair loss then a dht likt winny isnt your best option. you dont seem to have a good base yet but since your 39 if you want to cycle then 300mgs of test a week for 10 weeks is your best bet. check out the diet section because if you dont eat right all the steroids in the world wont make you grow
    Completely agree.

stpete is offline Banned
    I agree with pietro75 for the most part, but i would leave the winstrol alone for now and up the test to 200mgs twice a week for 10 weeks. Diet is the key also.

whats the deal with winny I was told it would keep the water wt. off to help with the lean look I'm wanting. is the winny what will cause side effects? and whats a good base? if I do this I want to do it right. but I dont want to lose hair or testes size etc. I'm not worried about diet I can get a great handle on that Ive done it before.I'm looking for about 8-10lbs lean muscle.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    just go for the test only cycle and eat a clean diet and you should be fine. if you want to risk running a dht then throw the winny in as well.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

pietro whats a dht?

bmit is offline Member
    a dht is a steroid that will have dht like effects on your body such as hair loss but works well for muscle hardening. concerened about hair loss than leave the winny alone. Run 300-400 mg test a week. break it up into 2 shot (mon and thur). If you want to fly under the detection radar have some arimidex on hand to fight bloating and have letro just in case you case you start to develop gyno symptoms. I always run HCG in my cycles, 500 every m, w, f. Keeps my nuts looking right and my natural test production going.

thanks for the advice you have been great. I just took my first shot of test tonight and broke my cherry. I took the winny too. I'm just being a nervous nelly being that this is my first time using steroids . anything anyone else can bring to the table to educate me further is very appreciated.

stpete is offline Banned
    Good luck.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hcfr602 View Post
    thanks for the advice you have been great. I just took my first shot of test tonight and broke my cherry. I took the winny too. I'm just being a nervous nelly being that this is my first time using steroids. anything anyone else can bring to the table to educate me further is very appreciated.
    How was the winnie injection? Hurt much?

bmit is offline Member
    how often are you shooting the winny? need to be doing every 36 hours max (for example: mon morning, tue nite, thur morning, fri nite, etc....)

I'm not giving myself winny injections,I'm taking tabs but the test-e shot site is sore.

If I decide to stop taking winny because of hairloss then what can I do to keep h20 retention off so that I stay lean?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    arimidex at .5mg EOD or .25mg ed will keep bloat away.

thanks

Thread Information