Thread: Hit a nerve?

20gauge is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Hit a nerve?

Iv'e never known what hitting a nerve is like but I think I may have just done so today on one of my shot's. This has been my first cycle however gradually the "corked" feeling in my leg has gotten less and less painful with each shot Iv'e been taking over the past 7 weeks. However just today just as I pushed in when I was about 3/4 of the way in to my thigh my leg spasmed around the injection site and there was enough pain to make me yell out pretty loud, while it was in though and injecting everything was fine and taking the needle out was also not a problem, however about 8 hours after the injection I'm finding it painful to walk or even lift my leg a few cm and painkillers don't seem to be doing anything. The pain is still pretty bad but bearable (i.e im not bawling my eyes out or anything lol) so I'm not complaining about that, I'm just worried I may have done something bad. Should I be worried or will the pain just go away eventually.

My gear is just test e and test c with deca using a 25 gauge needle so it's nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe I'm just over reacting but I want to be sure since this is still my first cycle.
    Last edited by 20gauge; 07-08-2008 at 04:16 AM.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Sounds like you hit a nerve then caused bruising when your leg spasmed wich is more than likely what is now causing the pain....

No worries dude you'll be fine....

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    thankfully i've not hit a nerve for the last 2 cycles

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    ^^ Yea it's not that big of a deal but it will shock the shit out of you and I mean that quit literally....when you hit it feels like an electric shock shoots threw what ever body part your injecting....

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I hit a nerve in my thigh once.... Never shot my thighs again....lol

ACpower is offline Member
    you def hit a nerve i did that when I was shooting my left glute one time my butt cheek spasmed like crazy freaked me out so I shot my thigh instead

Mooker is offline Junior Member
    Ya I got my nerve in my quad the other day.....no big deal just a little twitch.....no pain. Just weird feeling.

no wories bro.

Big_to_Be is offline New Member
    Last year, there was a policy in my company to take blood samples from us for analysis (Part of the healthy check for insurance and medical coverage) anyway, that guy who took the sample from me, he was totally stupid, when he was pushing the needle to my vein, he went deep enough to get out of my vain and foolishly hit a nerve, while the needle was still in and while he was take the blood sample I felt like I was electrocuted until he removed the needle, after that I was in pain (electricity) every time I try to touch that spot or even try to stretch my arm, this issue lasted for 3 months to heal!!!

COUNTRY is offline New Member
    Ive Hit A Nerve In My Thigh Before It Sucked Never Again Did I Go Back To The Thigh

stpete is offline Banned
    Yea, you hit a nerve for sure. I hit one a few weeks back and had to withdraw when my pin was only half way in. It got my attention and the next day i had a bruise the size of a quarter on my quad. You'll be ok. Just remember where it is. I shaved my leg in that spot for a reminder.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    No doubt you hit a nerve. Beware of the sciatic nerve in the a$$! Break your a$$ into 4 quadrants, shoot in the top/outer corners of the quadrants.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    the injection you did was close to the nerve you hit, and when it swelled it is putting pressure on the nerve. If you hit a nerve when injecting its best to try to angle the needle out of the way of the nerve.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf View Post
    the injection you did was close to the nerve you hit, and when it swelled it is putting pressure on the nerve. If you hit a nerve when injecting its best to try to angle the needle out of the way of the nerve.
    +1, but still hurts like a beoutch.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    +1, but still hurts like a beoutch.
    Yeah, sometimes its even best to pull out the needle and restick in another place. Just be sure not to touch the needle with anything.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    try hitting a nerve in your trap, could not move my neck at all for the next 4 days. did not train weights and had two days off work cos could not drive. never shootin traps again!!

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    I have trouble almost always doing legs, I get far more pain there than anywhere else, never understood it. Sometimes my whole leg is in pain when breaking through al-the-whey

JAY_WD is offline Member
    I always used to hit nerves shooting the outer part of my leg.

This cycle i been injecting the tear drop and no problems so far..

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    I'll have to try that, it does seem much softer, or maybe in my case needs more work

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    i hit a nerve in my thigh once and man that shit sucked.....my muscle twitched and stayed contracted i was straight in w/the pin and then after i hit it the pin was at an angle....i almost shit myself.... now im just real slow about it....and as soon as a feel a little twitch i pull out and move on the next spot....im starting to learn where my nerves are in my quads...hahaha

CASHLS is offline Junior Member
    Agree with HORSE it feels just like a electrical shock, paralyze the s*** out of you.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    sucks bro... happened to my bro on his first shot... i did it to him haha!

it sucks, happened to me too.... youll live, it hurts like a bitch though i know

Thread Information