Visu is offline Junior Member

Bridge with Proviron

I'm 23 years,210 lb at 11-12%bf at aprox 5'7 .I'm begining pct next week after a 20 week cycle of sust(500)/tren e(300) and winnie in the last 4 weeks.I read that A. Roberts recomends Proviron as a non-suppressive “bridge” between cycles and ,as i have acces to shitloads of it,I'm considering this option.
    My question is:Has anyone tried it? Is it worth it?And if yes,at what dose?
    Thanks in advance!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have never bridged with it but know people who has at 50mgs a day and claimed to maintan good results. my personal opinion is that bridging should only be done by pro bodybuilders. its not worth the risk if your not competing at a professional level
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I administer Proviron year-round..........

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i have never bridged with it but know people who has at 50mgs a day and claimed to maintan good results. my personal opinion is that bridging should only be done by pro bodybuilders. its not worth the risk if your not competing at a professional level
    Thanks for the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn View Post
    I administer Proviron year-round..........
    Hmmm..that's what I'm talking about...Does it make a big diffrence?...Is bloating from strong aromatizable compounds gone?...have you experienced sides(liver toxicity?..)?..Have you recovered fully between cycles?...Do you cycle year round or just bridge with Proviron between cycles?...Sounds very interesting...

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    recovery isn't a problem with 50mgs/day. 20 weeks of tren is pushing it a little though on the liver, so they say anyway. Who really knows though, or if like me, really cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Visu View Post
    Hmmm..that's what I'm talking about...Does it make a big diffrence?...Is bloating from strong aromatizable compounds gone?...have you experienced sides(liver toxicity?..)?..Have you recovered fully between cycles?...Do you cycle year round or just bridge with Proviron between cycles?...Sounds very interesting...
    Yes, it makes a difference for me in maintaining my gains when I come off cycle...Yes, it seems to help keep water retention in check when I am on cycle; I now use proviron as a replacement to an AI when I am on cycle and it gets the job done for me...the synergy involved when ran in conjunction with other compounds is great too...I just love proviron...you just can't go wrong with it IMO.

I don't encounter any negative sides that I am aware of from the use of proviron...it doesn't impact my liver values and I can recover no problem during PCT and still continue to run proviron no higher than 50mg/ed...I prefer 25mg/ed by the end of PCT just to err on the safe side of caution though, but while on cycle, I'll run it as high as 100mg/ed...I find no use for any dosing higher than that. The only side I would caution anyone about is the potential for hairloss if you're prone, due to proviron being a DHT derivative.

I run 2 cycles/yr...bulk in winter, followed by cutter in spring...using proviron in between really seem to help in maintaining my gains achieved from a cycle plus it really keeps the libido up there as well, which in the past, I've found it to really take a dive when I would come off cycle, but not with the proviron.

IMO, it's a fantastic drug and by far the most under-rated AAS out there...I say if you can afford it, go for it.

Respect,

nice post

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I used Proviron as my primary weapon against estrogen during a 500mg/wk Test Enan cycle and ended up with a small case of gyno. I found it very weak but strong at raising labido during PCT.

As an anti-aromotase, I'd stick with AI's/SERM's.

Proviron also isnt anabolic in muscle tissue but users report a harder/dryer look when using it alone...I'll be using it as a labido enhancer at 25-50mg/ED very soon when running my Epi stack.

Great compound and underated as above.

one8nine is offline Banned
    my pct is always 25mg nolva and 50mg proviron for 30 days i love it

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I used Proviron as my primary weapon against estrogen during a 500mg/wk Test Enan cycle and ended up with a small case of gyno. I found it very weak but strong at raising labido during PCT.

I agree...I am not very prone to estro-related sides to begin with so proviron only was useful enough to keep things in check for while on cycle.

I too, would recommend an AI as a means to combat estro before considering proviron.

Respect,

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm 23 years,210 lb at 11-12%bf at aprox 5'7 .I'm begining pct next week after a 20 week cycle of sust(500)/tren e(300) and winnie in the last 4 weeks.I read that A. Roberts recomends Proviron as a non-suppressive “bridge” between cycles and ,as i have acces to shitloads of it,I'm considering this option.
    My question is:Has anyone tried it? Is it worth it?And if yes,at what dose?
    Thanks in advance!

Proviron IMO will effect HPTA and I think is bad idea OFF cycle.

^ No problems here when ran at doses <50mg/ed..........

Yes, it makes a difference for me in maintaining my gains when I come off cycle...Yes, it seems to help keep water retention in check when I am on cycle; I now use proviron as a replacement to an AI when I am on cycle and it gets the job done for me...the synergy involved when ran in conjunction with other compounds is great too...I just love proviron...you just can't go wrong with it IMO.

I don't encounter any negative sides that I am aware of from the use of proviron...it doesn't impact my liver values and I can recover no problem during PCT and still continue to run proviron no higher than 50mg/ed...I prefer 25mg/ed by the end of PCT just to err on the safe side of caution though, but while on cycle, I'll run it as high as 100mg/ed...I find no use for any dosing higher than that. The only side I would caution anyone about is the potential for hairloss if you're prone, due to proviron being a DHT derivative.

I run 2 cycles/yr...bulk in winter, followed by cutter in spring...using proviron in between really seem to help in maintaining my gains achieved from a cycle plus it really keeps the libido up there as well, which in the past, I've found it to really take a dive when I would come off cycle, but not with the proviron.

IMO, it's a fantastic drug and by far the most under-rated AAS out there...I say if you can afford it, go for it.

Respect,

Exclent post and a very comprehensive answer.Thank you very much.I find the information extremly useful in the light of my future plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post

Proviron also isnt anabolic in muscle tissue but users report a harder/dryer look when using it alone...I'll be using it as a labido enhancer at 25-50mg/ED very soon when running my Epi stack.

Great compound and underated as above.
    Thanks for the advice.Unfortunately Proviron is the only AI available in Romania(East Europe that is..).Here is some kind of a jungle.No one ships here and I have to relly on the black market with products mainly from Russia.So I have to consider it on cycle and on pct too.

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    my pct is always 25mg nolva and 50mg proviron for 30 days i love it
    Wow!Only this?..I guess you don't do long cycles..Or do you?..I'm interested in this.You are a lucky guy.
    I planed the folowing pct:
    Week Nolvadex HCG Proviron Vitamin E Clomid
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 50mgs/day 1000iu/day 100mgs/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 50mgs/day 1000iu/day 100mgs/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 50mgs/day 1000iu/day 50mgs/day
    4 20mgs/day 50mgs/day 50mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 50mgs/day 50mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day 50mgs/day
    This is an A.R. pct adapted somehow on what i have in hand here.
    I've been in a 5 month cycle including test(500 mg) tren e(300mg) and some winnie at the end.Excelent results but at the downside I need a very agressive pct.Hope it does the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Proviron IMO will effect HPTA and I think is bad idea OFF cycle.

^ No problems here when ran at doses <50mg/ed..........
    I would consider 25-50 mgs/day for a bridge.Still not shoure if I will go tis way though..Still studying..

Thanks for the advice.Unfortunately Proviron is the only AI available in Romania(East Europe that is..).Here is some kind of a jungle.No one ships here and I have to relly on the black market with products mainly from Russia.So I have to consider it on cycle and on pct too.
    Please keep in mind that Proviron is not an AI, It is an AAS. Yet for me personally, I find that it seems to exhibit some AI-related characteristics, but then again, I am not very sensitive to estro-related sides as well...something to keep in mind for you, because every individual is different.

Respect,
    Last edited by shrpskn; 07-11-2008 at 04:36 PM.

dude you can use d-bol if your ducks are in a row

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    dude you can use d-bol if your ducks are in a row
    that would be intense. meaning even off cycle your hpta is shut down

Thread Information