mattyville is offline New Member

Unhappy Help with PCT from deca and sust

Hi, I've just finished a short cycle of deca and sust which got me some good results. My last shot was today and in three weeks I'll start my PCT, problem is I dont know how much on what days, or what the stuff is I have.
    The packaging says Novofen 20 - Tamoxifen 20mg BP. ???? I have no idea what this means and need to know soonish. thanks.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Tamoxifen is nolvadex , usually found in 20mg pills. Is this all you have or are you using clomid or some AI as well?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Try to get some arimidex . Run the arimidex for 4 weeks and the nolva for 6 weeks, concurrently. IMO

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    i did a ten week cycle of deca 400mg/wk , test 250 mg/wk. Never used deca before, but it shut me down BAD. Nads shrunk up more than any other cycle, and they did it pretty fast. For PCT is used nolvdex, (40mg 1 week, 30 the next 2, 20 then out), a little bit of letro that was left over, then used a dex, and also finasteride. It worked well. But i highly suggest you use HCG soon, i will never use deca again without it. I would go heavy on the PCT tho, deca is wicked to your hpta

Thread Information