AlphaLdr is offline Junior Member

maybe a dumb question?

What is the appropriate time to inject before working out? Is there a "golden hour" that is when the supplement is in ful swing and the most beneficial to your body,or can you shot at night, and workout next morning? I know that should be a no-no,but should I inject, then workout right away,or give timefor it to work through and into my system?
    Thanks,and I apologize for being a putz.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To be honest, It doesn't really matter. What ever drug your taking (depending on the ester), Should always be consistenly in your body if your taking it the correct way.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    yes, depending on the ester it could take days or weeks to fully kick in. it doesn't work like a preworkout thing, unless you're using some orals or test suspension or something. just keep a consistent injection schedule and you'll feel it every time

AlphaLdr is offline Junior Member
    kool, thanks guys. Thats what I was thinking. and Orals ,about 30min before hand?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaLdr View Post
    kool, thanks guys. Thats what I was thinking. and Orals ,about 30min before hand?
    Orals are the only think i could imagine would have any effect, but anyone who is for/against it is using anecdotal/subjective information at best. Id say that doesnt matter much either.

Thread Information