yankeefan is offline Junior Member

Looking for some words of wisdom on how to come off/start back up with my situation

if you've read my thread:

Need Advice Asap

you see my problem. i'm 3 weeks in to a 10 week cycle.
    Tes 500 a week, split into 2 pins every 3 1/2 days.
    Tren 100, EOD.

due to Doctor's telling me not to lift for One Month due to the Exertional Migranes! i would assume i should stop taking the Gear? ( part of me wants to keep taking the Tes, try to go back and lift in 2 weeks and if i'm fine resume the Tren... but if i'm not fine i've wasted 2 weeks worth of my gear, and have set myself back another 2 weeks from beginning to train again.

so if the smart decision is to stop for one month, which i think it is. what is proper PCT for my scenario..
    i originally was going to take clomid and Novaldex 3 weeks after my last pin, so should start it sooner? if so, what dosages and for how long, seeing as the cycle was only 3 weeks. i've heard some veteran's say you probably dont need PCT for a cycle that short, but i cant chance any kind of Gyno, or any other sides from no PCT, i already have both Clo., and Noval. on hand ready to go.

as always any input on my situation is greatly appreciated.
    thanks again and keep Growing!
    Last edited by yankeefan; 07-12-2008 at 09:43 AM.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    A migraine is stoping you from lifting? I guess thats your decision there bro but I would say F it and lift. Suck it up and Keep Going!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Either way you're kinda screwed, you already have used 3 weeks worth, so if you stop and PCT then return you won't have enough for a complete cycle, on the other hand if you stop lifting for a couple of weeks and still use gear , its not a given that you'll be ok. I would still take the gear and take my chances later. Its only 2 weeks. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by AcePowerZ View Post
    A migraine is stoping you from lifting? I guess thats your decision there bro but I would say F it and lift. Suck it up and Keep Going!
    i agree with you man, it's not a matter of sucking up and keep lifting, it feels like my f***ing heads going to blow up, i tried taking 3 bayers an hour before lifting, and lifting light at that, but no dice.

[QUOTE=inky-e;4076040]Either way you're kinda screwed, you already have used 3 weeks worth, so if you stop and PCT then return you won't have enough for a complete cycle, on the other hand if you stop lifting for a couple of weeks and still use gear , its not a given that you'll be ok. I would still take the gear and take my chances later. Its only 2 weeks. Just my opinion.

thanks for the input. i think i just might do that, i was hoping to get a few opinions on it, throughout the weekend.

bump

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    it might be smart to cut out the tren for a while. i don't know if headaches are a side of that, but it has some pretty bad sides so i wouldn't be surprised. i don't know if its that or the test, but it just sounds like high blood pressure maybe?

btw, i have those bj penn shorts in your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    it might be smart to cut out the tren for a while. i don't know if headaches are a side of that, but it has some pretty bad sides so i wouldn't be surprised. i don't know if its that or the test, but it just sounds like high blood pressure maybe?

btw, i have those bj penn shorts in your avatar
    thanks T. bj is the best. i havent taken anything since last sunday. i havent gotten a good w/o in over a week. part of me tghinks i should stilltake the Tes, but part of me says stop till everything subsides...

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    how long have you had this headache again? I don't know man, there are allergic reations that can cause your brain to swell and you can even die. Not trying to spook you cause it could be nothing also. You didn't stop drinking when you started did you? You're usually you best doctor, listen to your body bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    how long have you had this headache again? I don't know man, there are allergic reations that can cause your brain to swell and you can even die. Not trying to spook you cause it could be nothing also. You didn't stop drinking when you started did you? You're usually you best doctor, listen to your body bro.
    it just hit me last Sunday. i dont drink alcohol if that's what you meant. i was 3 weeks into my cycle on this past Tuesday. thanks

bump

bump

Thread Information