fanatic is offline Member

Minimum Tren A Duration

Minimum length to run Tren A? Four weeks? Six weeks? Thanks a head of time, fellas.

I have ran tren 6 weeks and prop till the 8th week and had good results but it was a pretty heavy cycle. I wouldnt go less then 6 weeks not worth it.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Minimum length to run Tren A? Four weeks? Six weeks? Thanks a head of time, fellas.
    Canadian inadvertently raises a good question, "Tren A alone?"

And if so, what are your goals...minimum results? These can be achieved in one week, better in two and progressively so generally up to 8-12 (based on individual differences) before returns start to diminish (bell-shaped curve).

This is an interesting question; might I inquire as to why it was asked? Contest constraints, vacation, etc.?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Canadian inadvertently raises a good question, "Tren A alone?"

And if so, what are your goals...minimum results? These can be achieved in one week, better in two and progressively so generally up to 8-12 (based on individual differences) before returns start to diminish (bell-shaped curve).

This is an interesting question; might I inquire as to why it was asked? Contest constraints, vacation, etc.?
    Absolutely. I was considering Tren A as the the results I've realized on it were amazing; however, the sides made me a ripped, swole, acne-blown asshole. Lol

I havent't been on here in a while but I still should have known better than to just list one compound. With that being said, I'd run it with Test P (obviously at a higher dose than the tren) for my base.

I just loved the "on paper" results of tren... I mean, I got ripped, and strong-as-hell FAST. I just want to limit the sides, you know?

Anyway... any help is appreciated, fellas. Like I said, I don't get on much any more... so, good luck! Train hard... eat clean... don't rely on the gear.

dugyrios1 is offline New Member
    Tren is good. I'd say it the best steroid out there for strenght besides anadrol , but the gains are nice and lean. dont run tren alone cause it can shut you down bad.Since you are going to hit tren a which has a short ester , id say shot some test prop too on the day you shot tren. I would run them both for no less than 8 weeks. But be careful with the sides tren has prolactin effects, and that can shut you down for months at a time.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    8 weeks.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    at least 4 weeks.

bmit is offline Member
    you can do 4 weeks if you want to but most find 6-8 ideal

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    i feel everyone is different and different compounds take longer with different people... so for you it make hit you very quickly.. tren took a while to get in my system especially for acetate..

Thread Information