Eshays is offline Banned

Clen and water weight.

How effective is clen at shedding water weight? I already have a low bodyfat 8%, and am halfway through a Sus/Tren E cycle which is going awesome aside for the fact im bloating like crazy, esp in the face. I dont have access to AIs but can get clen, so how effective would it be in getting my defined jaw back? im 5 weeks in on a 10 week cycle, can i run it now, or should i wait?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    No access to AI's, what about pct? Clen will make you sweat your asss off, you'll lose water no doubt. My main concern is your PCT!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sus and tren are very strong compounds. you need PCT!!!!

Eshays is offline Banned
    I have clomid and Nolva for PCT, dont worry about that.

So when should i run the clen , and how will it effect someone with low bodyfat?

HDRIDER925 is offline Banned
    How long into taking it will it start making you sweat?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I dont believe that clen has any diuretic effect on the body.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Eshays View Post
    How effective is clen at shedding water weight? I already have a low bodyfat 8%, and am halfway through a Sus/Tren E cycle which is going awesome aside for the fact im bloating like crazy, esp in the face. I dont have access to AIs but can get clen, so how effective would it be in getting my defined jaw back? im 5 weeks in on a 10 week cycle, can i run it now, or should i wait?
    CLEN will help you shed bodyfat.

HDRIDER925 is offline Banned
    How fast though?

Eshays is offline Banned
    im not asking about bodyfat....thats a given...

Eshays is offline Banned
    bump

passthetest is offline Member
    I was in a similar predictament comparable to yours on my first cycle, test/deca . My face looked like a balloon and I took clen from weeks 10-12 before pct, while i was still extremely anabolic and I lost the majority of my water weight very quickly.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't tren make you sweat a lot? If tren doesn't help you lose water weight then I dont see how clen would...

sohigh is offline Junior Member
    Well I think that you mite be in a catch 22 situation, your doing sus and tren which are two very strong compounds and i believe they have (atleats sus) a high aromatization rate and this you obviously knew before you started the cycle...so if your trying to put mass on your gonna have to put up with the water weight and if you don't and choose to run things like AI and or nolva to alleviate the water wieght, then your hindering your gains. You gotta choose 1 or the other bro. if its just your face your concerned about, preparation H ointment has done some great temporary water relieve for me, not just face but alot of places, give that a try but remember its temp, as in hours or until you drink up the water again. Hope that helps a bit bud.

one8nine is offline Banned
    lower your sodium

Eshays is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by passthetest View Post
    I was in a similar predictament comparable to yours on my first cycle, test/deca. My face looked like a balloon and I took clen from weeks 10-12 before pct, while i was still extremely anabolic and I lost the majority of my water weight very quickly.
    cheers, ill hold off my nolva/clomid till after PCT but throw in clen in my last 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by sohigh View Post
    Well I think that you mite be in a catch 22 situation, your doing sus and tren which are two very strong compounds and i believe they have (atleats sus) a high aromatization rate and this you obviously knew before you started the cycle...so if your trying to put mass on your gonna have to put up with the water weight and if you don't and choose to run things like AI and or nolva to alleviate the water wieght, then your hindering your gains. You gotta choose 1 or the other bro. if its just your face your concerned about, preparation H ointment has done some great temporary water relieve for me, not just face but alot of places, give that a try but remember its temp, as in hours or until you drink up the water again. Hope that helps a bit bud.
    thanks for the post bro, helps alot. I think ill hold off till after cycle, the gains are just too good.

Where can i get preparation H? any chemist?
    Last edited by Eshays; 07-16-2008 at 01:23 AM.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eshays View Post
    cheers, ill hold off my nolva/clomid till after PCT but throw in clen in my last 2 weeks.

thanks for the post bro, helps alot. I think ill hold off till after cycle, the gains are just too good.

Where can i get preparation H? any chemist?
    Just about any store that sells medicine. Wal-Mart, a pharmacy, possibly a grocery store...

Thread Information