john1181 is offline Associate Member

anavar-test prop-proviron-arimidex

sup fellaz? i just need some advice for thecycle i'm currently on...here goes..
    for the var, every five days i change the mg..so far ive done 40mg/5days-50mg/3days and after another 2days i will go to
    60mg/5days
    70mg/5days
    80mg/10days
    70mg/5days
    60mg/5days
    50mg/5days
    40mg/5days.........the test prop i am doing 250mg every 3rd day and for the ast 6 shots i'm thinkig of doing 350mg every other day..i have 16/250mg amps...i'm also taking 150mg of provironis that too muc)..i'm going to go with armidex .5/day as my ancilary because i read it increases igf1 and 2 then after the cycle i will start with 500iu hcg every 4days for 2weeks along with clomiphene 150day 1-2 then 50mg/day(2months along with 20mg nolva(1.5months) and 50mgprovirn(2months)...after the first month i will throw in some tribulus terristris(2months) and panax ginseng(3weeks) with some royal jelly for 3months and some maca wich is a general restorative i hear it does miracles...
    (my next cycle will be var 50mg/day-10weeks and hcg 5000iu every 5days/10weeks along with 20mg nolva and 50mg provirn) and pct clomiphene-proviron ..............

anyway do you guys think i should do the var and test prop like this? do you think there is a much better way to benefit from these two substances? please lt me know fellaz..

by the way i read that the AAS that dont conrt into estrogen convert into progesterone...and thatits not a good idea to take nova with those...anyone ever heard of this?

Hexagon is offline New Member
    Mainly deca , npp (nandrolone ) and tren convert into progesterone. If you don't include these products in your cycle you will not get prog gyno.

I see no reason for tapering off the anavar . There is nothing wrong doing it like that but I woldn't.

Test prop EOD all the way trough your cycle will be better.

I love using proviron in my cycles, makes everything work better. I don't believe 150 mg ED is to much. The nice thing including proviron in your cycle is that you don't need an AI, unless you are very very susceptible for gyno. The proviron will bind to the estrogen receptors thus inhibit the estrogen. I wouldn't include arimidex due to the fact that proviron takes care of the estrogen sides, more estrogen suppression from arimidex will probably give you less gains.

Never include proviron in PCT. Proviron is suppressive and should never bee used for this.

Bro, It Is Used To Bring Back Testosterone ,sperm Count,sexual Desire...its Hat I Read On The Paper In The Box...i Also Read Thatit Binds To Sex Hormones Better Than Anyother Substance! Proviron Doesnt Help Me With Gyno..i Was On Deca And Test Enanthate A While Back And My Nipples Were Itching Like A Mofo So I Got Some Nolva And It Went Away..but My One Nipple Was Kinda Hurting For Abot A Week...isnt Estrogen Suppression Help With The Gains?especially When Cutting O When Arimidex Raises Testosterone On Its Own And Also Incrases Igf1 And 2? Unlike Nolva Which Decreases Igf1 Around22-33% Something Like That...

So You Think 250mg Test Prop Eod? 1000mg Week For A Month?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    So You Think 250mg Test Prop Eod? 1000mg Week For A Month?
    I think no. Only go that high if you need to. more isnt always more.

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    what are your stats? age height bf weight cycle exp diet training exp ect.

Im 6'2 212 About 7%bodyfat..thats Me I My Avatar Last Years Pic..i'm The Same Now Maybe 1% Up And 1-2lbs Heavier...cycle Experiance Oesnt Haveanything Todo With It..i Have Done Crazy Dbol -insulin -deca -test En-prov Cycles, Stopped Working Out..lost Probly 6-70% Of The Gains And Then With 500mg Test Enanthate And Proviron /nolva Had Gained Almost The Same Amount Of Muscle I Lost So I Dont Believe In Doing More Juice Every New Cycle..i Believe The Dosages Alwayswork..thats Just Me...so Guys 250 Every 2 Days O Every 3 Days..please Vote..what Abot The Var?should I Just Run On 80mg/d Till I Run Out? I Head Var S Like Hgh Its Dosage Dependant..my Diet Is Wild..about 400grms Protien 150from Shakes 40from Amino Acids The Rest From Food..and About 50/50fat/carb Intake With Mostly Fiberous Carbs 4/1starchy And Mostly Healthy Oils 3/1 Saturated Fats

age 26...training experiance 8years serious/but on and off and over all 10years experiance..when i was 16 i would lift for fun till i turned 18.

ok for the anavar just stick with one dose throughout so your blood levels are stable

the test shot ed or eod total of 500 to 600mgs a week

proviron 50mg ed should suffice and it can be used through pct as well

adex only use if need or if you want to use it the whole time .25mg eod or .5 mg e3d would be ok... dont want to kill estro completely it will hinder gains
    Last edited by duggadoo; 07-13-2008 at 04:41 PM.

and the amps you could just preload your barrels but you must make sure they are in a sterile environment dont want anything getting to them maybe sealed in a bag with alcohol in it or get a sealed sterile vial from ar-r and tranfer all the amps to that...opinion twoo would be best and the safest

wait..the var all in on ose? i take 10mg after every meal till i reach my daily mgs..i should take it all in one dose what about its lifetime isnt t like 8hours?

the tst prop i will be doing every 2days i guess..for example...mon/250---thurs/250---sun/250---wedns/250----sat/250----etc etc etc...
    so maye i will take nolvadex after all and switch up to arimidex for the 2last weeks just cause i hear you get ripped up and hard from it..ijust curious about it

one8nine is offline Banned
    sup fellaz? i just need some advice for thecycle i'm currently on...here goes..
    for the var, every five days i change the mg..so far ive done 40mg/5days-50mg/3days and after another 2days i will go to
    60mg/5days
    70mg/5days
    80mg/10days
    70mg/5days
    60mg/5days
    50mg/5days
    40mg/5days.........
    this is hideous there is no logical reason for a pyramid pick a dose like 50mg ed and run it through
    the test prop i am doing 250mg every 3rd day and for the ast 6 shots i'm thinkig of doing 350mg every other day..i have 16/250mg amps...
    thats a great dosage schedule for test e- except the hike at the end. switch for test e and keep that schedule
    OR
    inject you t prop as often as it needs to be at lower dosages, 75mg ed for example. prop is for every day if you cant handle that you picked the wrong ester
    i'm also taking 150mg of provironis that too muc)..
    its aa, how long are you running that dose? it could get toxic
    i'm going to go with armidex .5/day as my ancilary because i read it increases igf1
    good
    and 2 then after the cycle i will start with 500iu hcg every 4days for 2weeks along with clomiphene 150day 1-2 then 50mg/day(2months along with 20mg nolva(1.5months) and 50mgprovirn(2months)...after the first month i will throw in some tribulus terristris(2months) and panax ginseng(3weeks) with some royal jelly for 3months and some maca wich is a general restorative i hear it does miracles...
    try starting your hcg a week or 2 before pct start. it will prepare you better for pct

clomid is not neccesary with the use of nolva, especially at that ridicilus dose- replace clomid and nolve with 40mg nolva ED
    (my next cycle will be var 50mg/day-10weeks and hcg 5000iu every 5days/10weeks along with 20mg nolva and 50mg provirn) and pct clomiphene-proviron ..............

anyway do you guys think i should do the var and test prop like this? do you think there is a much better way to benefit from these two substances? please lt me know fellaz..
    toss the clomid replace with nolva they are both SERM you only need one and nolva is better on side effects

5000iu? too much to do good youll end up reversing the effects by the dose being too high. keep it low- no higher than 500 iu e3d, others will disagree with this though.

by the way i read that the AAS that dont conrt into estrogen convert into progesterone...and thatits not a good idea to take nova with those...anyone ever heard of this?
    this is a jumble of information confused
    some things that dont convert can stimulate progesterone receptors
    but you wont start nolva until after you stop everything-
    drol, deca , tren are common examples
    test converts to estro var doesnt at all - its a dht base they hardly cause estro/progest related sides at all

Quote Originally Posted by Hexagon View Post
    Never include proviron in PCT. Proviron is suppressive and should never bee used for this.
    at high doses it can be 50mg is not a problem at all he is fine

do you think i can buy an empty bottle at the phamacy to put all the prop in it? everyday shot?dang...ok idk about that so would eod 250mg be ok? if so i might as welldo my second shot in the morning..or is it better b4 the workout..or does it not matter? btw i'm trying to cut so the enanthate would put too much water ret. no?

wait..the var all in on ose? i take 10mg after every meal till i reach my daily mgs..i should take it all in one dose what about its lifetime isnt t like 8hours?
    yes do your 10mg with every meal, but keep the number of pills a day consisten- 50mg ed until finished for example

do you think i can buy an empty bottle at the phamacy to put all the prop in it? everyday shot?dang...ok idk about that so would eod 250mg be ok? if so i might as welldo my second shot in the morning..or is it better b4 the workout..or does it not matter? btw i'm trying to cut so the enanthate would put too much water ret. no?
    250mg eod is a high dose
    eod is acceptable but ed is much better
    i shoot in the mornin incase i forget i have all day to remember- and i shoot ed

i dont think you can get one from the pharmacy- but you can from this sites sponsor

and with proviron and adex together you shouldnt get much if any bloat at all from enan

i can get enanthate very cheap at the pharmacy do you think 250mg/w along with 500mg/w prop for example mon-250prop, wedns 250enanthate, fri 250 prop.........is that any good?this shits so confusing

i can get enanthate very cheap at the pharmacy do you think 250mg/w along with 500mg/w prop for example mon-250prop, wedns 250enanthate, fri 250 prop.........is that any good?this shits so confusing
    dont mix the two esters, just pick one for a cycle
    50-100mg of test prop ed
    or
    250-500mg of test e 2x a week

ok i know i am a pain rigt now...but why is 250mg eod too much? or why isnt 250 e3rd day suffice? im about to just go easy with 250 eod..im thinking that..would it just convert to estrogen i dont get it!!!what would be the down the test shutdown?bad cholesterol and more side effects along with more muscle growth? or would it boad at that dose?

ok i know i am a pain rigt now...but why is 250mg eod too much? or why isnt 250 e3rd day suffice? im about to just go easy with 250 eod..im thinking that..would it just convert to estrogen i dont get it!!!what would be the down the test shutdown?bad cholesterol and more side effects along with more muscle growth? or would it boad at that dose?
    the second word determines how often it needs to be injected
    propionate - every day
    enanthate - twice a week

250mg prop eod is high becaise thats 125mg ed about- just higher than average- plus it needs to be injected every day anyway

e3d for prop is just waay too long between injections

if you dont get your dosing right youll have more side effects

ok!! check it out!! i got it! i'm going o go buy a whole bunch of seringes...put 2ml wich is 250mg and devide it into 3 seringes and seal themback up in their plastic..3days would that go bad? would the test die?wtf i shouldnt have bought this propionate crap..so everyday injections are good stuff? gets you ripped?

you are best off clicking the link and getting a sealed sterile vial and put it all in there.

if you are saying your test is 250mg/2ml and you are shooting ~.66ml every day, great plan

test doesnt die but that plan doesnt sound very sterile

i prefer every day, lest side effects, better gains, better results, most stable blood levels, kicks in in days not weeks

sup guys! ok im deviding 2ml into 2.5...soi'm dong .8ml-100mg/ed...is .66ml better? is there much of a difference by the means of being safe? anywa as for the amps, i cant wait till the bottle is shipped...plus i live in greece and god nows how long it will take..so, as soon as i suck up the .8ml i use some suran wrap and cover the whol thing and twirlthe end..itl take 2 days afer that for it to be used..that shouldnt e much of a prob right? btw im doing quad shots! quad shots a good idea?

sup guys! ok im deviding 2ml into 2.5...soi'm dong .8ml-100mg/ed...is .66ml better? is there much of a difference by the means of being safe? anywa as for the amps, i cant wait till the bottle is shipped...plus i live in greece and god nows how long it will take..so, as soon as i suck up the .8ml i use some suran wrap and cover the whol thing and twirlthe end..itl take 2 days afer that for it to be used..that shouldnt e much of a prob right? btw im doing quad shots! quad shots a good idea?
    thats not safe at all bro, just order a 3 dollar vial from arr

you guys think i sold throw in some winstrol for bout 4weeks, 50mg/d? would that make much of a difference? bt how long does anavar tae to really kick in? i'm just gonnarun on 60mg ed till i run out. and the test prop 100mg/ed till i run out...i just feel like i'm not seeing much of serults..i know ts only been a week but still..am i wrong about this..does it take a bout a month till i can actually see real esults? my diet is verylean and i'm on a whole lot of supplements...alkaline creatine, whey isolate, liquid aminos, amino tabs, l carnitine, cla + efa's, glucosamine/msm/chondrotine, and zma...i'm thinking about throwing in some r-ala and some hmb...so far i fel like my skin has gained water it looks thick and also my muscles hve grown but not lookin anymoe ripped then i was..cardio everyday afte my workout...i'm obsessing over this cycle/diet/training..let me know what you guys tink about adding the winni

Thread Information