prosser is offline New Member

dianabol please help

hi people im new to this so go easy. right im starting to weight train and i dont like injections so what do you suggest. i have bought 200 dianabol for EDITED they are called pink stars so im told/ what should i do how much should i take. to be honest anyadvice would be good . thank you for reading

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Stats?

testa dura is offline Banned
    your wasting your time if you dont want to inject,,,,,,,
    its all about testosterone .....not d bol.....

my stats are 5.8 12.9 stone 44 chest 16 inch biecepts waste 32/33inches. neck 16.5 inches

Sorry, your stats, not your measurements. Age, height, weight, bf%, perhaps training experience?

33 years old 5.8 height weight about 12.10stone bmi is 28 i used to train 7 days a week now only 3 family commitments.

I'm trying not to be a jerk, could you please just tell me straight, what is your bf% looking like? How many years have you been training? Measurements and bmi are great, but I can't really picture that. If your bf% is 15+ conventional wisdom would recommend a diet and exercise program geared towards cutting b4 adding anything like test or dbol . I understand if you're a family man it can leave little time for the gym; at least try to invest in some dumbbells, or a bench or something for the home. Only working out at all for 3 days, you'd probably see more satisfying results with a better workout plan/diet than just throwing dbol at the problem.

dragonfinger is offline New Member
    hi mate I am also new to dbol but have been researching it loads and had a lot of advice given to me, i have been training hard for the last 5 years so if you havent been training long i would not suggest it at all, also you are goin to need to be doing around 5 trains a week other wise its pointless and you are putting yourself through many risks for nothing. 1/ milk thistle throughout cycle is suggested 2/ nolva or clomid for pct. you are also going to need a strict eating plan, a close friend of mine started on a dbol cycle with milk thistle and clomid for pct and got good results and kept them so not really a need for injectables liek some people sayunless you are looking for big gains. My eating plan is going to consist of this.....

Morning - Oats, bran flakes, fruit and 2 egg whites

Snack- Chicken breast

Lunch - chicken with pasta/chicken salads/chicken sandwich

Snack - natural yoghurt with oats and fruit

POST WORK OUT PROTEIN DRINK

Dinner - varied ensuring some red meats/ chicken/ turkey or fish

hope this helps, keep me updated on your resluts and i will do so, also a thread on this website was recommended to me if you search member cycle results for 'obro' he did a dbol only cycle and offered some really good tips

sorry what is bf96

Body fat percentage. If you are unsure about this, if you go to members pics you will find a bunch of pics of people asking for bf% estimates. Seeing these pics and responses may help you estimate your own. It's not the same as really having it checked, but it'll get you in the ballpark.

dude please dont tell me you dont know your bf%

i know its body fat whats the 96 about and how do i get it tested??? dude lol

That's a percentage sign, I don't know where you're getting "96" from. Also, I see you went on someone else's thread and advised him to stack 50mg anadrol w/ his dbol ... saying you were already doing it. Bad idea. You should stay away from gear until you've done a lot more research. Goodbye.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by prosser View Post
    my stats are 5.8 12.9 stone 44 chest 16 inch biecepts waste 32/33inches. neck 16.5 inches
    lol are you tryin to get a suit tailored here?

but more seriously, body fat dictates a lot about how your cycle will turn out. the 96 is just you misreading a %. but i see where you are coming from, it looks like 96 in a different font

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol only cycles suck. You need some sort of a base for your cycle (like a test ester)

Here is a great thread about beginners cycles. There is also alot more great info in the Educational section.
    Cycles for the Newbie

Also this is what people are looking for when they ask for stats:
    (my current stats)

weight : 239 lbs
    height : 6'3"
    bf % : 13
    training experience : 6 years
    cycle goal : 11lbs lean muscle

(because most people on the forum are American, they don't understand what Stone or Kgs are, so it's best to leave weight in lbs)

cfiler that maybe the most helpful post i have seen to date, thankyou. website was a lot of help

Thread Information