Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

Future 3rd Cycle Advice

I'm 22 years old, 6'2" 215lbs, 13% bf. My first cycle consisted of 10 weeks of Test E at 500 mg a week, 4 weeks of Dianabol at 30mg each day. Currently I'm over half way done my second cycle 10 weeks of Test E at 500 mg, 6 weeks of Primo at 75mg each day (Nolva 40/40/20/20 for both).

I am open to all suggestions for a 3rd cycle. I know I have a while before I start it yet, just want to get an idea and plan for the future. Thanx!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Personally, I'd stick with what works best for you. Unless you were dissatisfied with your previous cycle results.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,How did you do on your previous cycle???..how is this one going???..if you're making good gains and you're happy then you have your answer...now if you want to try other things just know everyone is different and and results vary.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    exactly, if your making gains on the cycles you have taken then stick with it. if its not broken dont try to fix it.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand what you're saying and should have stated the results. The First cycle I gained about 15lbs (some being water weight due to the effects of dbol ). This current cycle I am almost finished up, leaned out a lot, strength went up a good amount, maintained the same weight but body fat dropped about 3%. Basically, yes I've had great results with previous cycles. But I am curious on how something such as deca would treat me. I know everyone's body reacts different to different types of AAS. I have 6 months or so until the next cylce so I have some time to think. Thanks for the replies.

Thread Information