HuntMan is offline Associate Member

CYP Injection Pain???

Hi, This is my my third cylce. I just started it yest. Did 250mg Cyp. In my shoulder where i feel most comfotable injecting. no pain the whole day but woke up this morning and felt like i had surgery. Never and Never had experienced pain and soreness and a lump like this before not from enan. or sust. ?? keep in mind the bottle does say prop but my source just said he used an old bottle to fill my forty C's. It was either those bottles or a 100c bottle which is too hard for me to keep hidden?/ So i have never ran prop and heard about the pain and wondering if it actually is prop?

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    who really knows what you have in there bro...thats kinda scary. new vials are like $1... what was he doing? Pulling the gear from satchets?

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Yea, I truly don't know. But the gym that its made at the owners and people who cook the shit are like kind of known around the world. No names of course but a few of the guys hold world records in powerlifting. So i'm thinking its legit? but i have used products from them before, but it just seems different

one8nine is offline Banned
    cyp crashes easily im not surprised

Thread Information