JiGGaMaN is offline Banned

Statistically Significant?

Over and over again, I see people asking about height/weight/bodyfat/macronutrients, just so they can bash them and say "too young" "not large enough naturally" etc. In my opinion this serves no constructive purpose as the people that are posting requesting information/guidance will do a cycle regardless. Also, just because they say im 6'6 400lbs doesnt make it so. These people are at least intelligent enough to seek out some guidance, which is better than most users, so why bash on them right off the bat? Lets stop all the hating and try and be more productive.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Over and over again, I see people asking about height/weight/bodyfat/macronutrients, just so they can bash them and say "too young" "not large enough naturally" etc. In my opinion this serves no constructive purpose as the people that are posting requesting information/guidance will do a cycle regardless. Also, just because they say im 6'6 400lbs doesnt make it so. These people are at least intelligent enough to seek out some guidance, which is better than most users, so why bash on them right off the bat? Lets stop all the hating and try and be more productive.
    So what your saying is the same advice should be given to a 18 year old who is 150lbs VS a 30 year old who is 240lbs with cycle experience ?

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    So what your saying is the same advice should be given to a 18 year old who is 150lbs VS a 30 year old who is 240lbs with cycle experience ?
    if its the first cycle, everyone here will parrot the same thing
    test e 500/wk!
    nolva pct!
    hit the diet forum!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    In the time I've been here I have encountered countless young dudes who wanted to cycle, then posted stats showing to be 5'11" and 145lbs or something along those lines. Many of these guys really thought their diet was sufficient, or had no real idea of diet at all. Many have actually listened, put juice on hold and pm'd me for diet tips, and followed up with me later stating their progress. Sure some guys are going to lie or post bs stats, but I'm not going to direct someone to cycle who is clearly not ready without first at least trying to point them in the right direction. These guys want to get big, and I want to help them do it safely and responsibly. If someone is drastically underweight, runs a cycle, puffs up a bit, then loses the gains as quickly as they came at the same time they are experiencing hormone fluctuations through pct, depression often sets in. I want our members to be satisfied with their long term gains and I advise accordingly. Even if only one out of ten listen and learn it's worth me repeating it, in my opinion.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^agree as usual
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information