Thread: first cycle

robert78cubam is offline New Member

Post first cycle

I'm about to start doing my first cycle and i was recomended to do test E. with Dinabol, so i was wondering if D-anabol 25 is any good or what else would be good for a first cycle. I would apreciate if anybody can advice me on this...
    Last edited by robert78cubam; 07-14-2008 at 09:13 PM. Reason: being more specific.

bernimx is offline Associate Member
    *********.com is a cool website

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by robert78cubam View Post

I'm about to start doing my first cycle and i was recomended to do test E. with Dinabol, so i was wondering if D-anabol 25 from *********.com is any good. I would apreciate if anybody can advice me on this...
    Quote Originally Posted by bernimx View Post
    *********.com is a cool website
    THIS IS NOT A SOURCE BOARD, NO DISCUSSION OF SOURCES WHATSOEVER, EDIT YOUR POSTS

bernimx is offline Associate Member
    I did not post an actual website. i just put *******, a dot, and the word 'com'.

I did not post an actual website. i just put *******, a dot, and the word 'com'.
    my bad, lol

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    read the rules robert

T-Time619 is offline New Member
    Haha funny guy!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    First off, 20 is too young to start, give yourself a chance to grow somemore, at 155lbs your test levels are so high at your age, you should take advantage of it while you can. Also whats you BF% at 155?

As well as what is your training history and current diet looking like? Because all the roids in the world arent going to do a thing for you without diet and proper training. And do you have a PCT ready? What exactly are your goals? And are you abosolutly hell bent on starting at this age? These need to be answered before you start your cylce.

If you can answer yes to all these HONESTLY then the Test E is what you should start with bro... about 10-12wks will do, considering it takes a roughly 4wks to kick. Along with a 4 wk PCT. Now you "can" kickstart a cycle with Dbol for the first 4wks, but since its your first, you should just stick with the Test E.

war i've been workin out for about 4 years and i eat a lot of proteins and also salads, for my pct i have liquidex, clomid and IGF-1. About a year back i did anadrol and d-bol but i didnt see much results, so i was told that test and dianabol should get me in a pretty good shape to start of with. I want to gain more mass and get cut up. what's BF%?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Bodyfat percentage. And NO! Please dont use AAS until you've thoroughly researched it. Alot of proteins and salads doesn't tell us anything. Post your daily diet so we can critique it

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    just so you know d-anabol 25 is fake.. i have a bottle in my house.. didnt do sh*t lol pm me for some help and yeah..dont get it from that..

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    First off, 20 is too young to start, give yourself a chance to grow somemore, at 155lbs your test levels are so high at your age, you should take advantage of it while you can. Also whats you BF% at 155?
    You have no idea what his test levels are like, no matter what his age. Hes may be approaching or at the highest test levels he may obtain naturally, but that in no way determines how high/low they are.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]

I'm about to start doing my first cycle and i was recomended to do test E. with Dinabol, so i was wondering if D-anabol 25 is any good or what else would be good for a first cycle. I would apreciate if anybody can advice me on this...
    I agree you're too young. But if you're gonna do it anyway a cycle of 500mg's of test for 10-12 weeks should do.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    AT his point, age is not the only big issue here. He clearly has no knowledge of proper bulking, and as we all know without food then you wont get muscle. Forget cycling right now, check out the diet forum and start eating. If you you grabbed their sample bulking diets, tweaked them a lil, you would be AMAZED at the results you can achieve. So I wouldnt recommend any cycle to you as you dont have anything in order yet.

Gain some weight naturally, get in the gym often, and Keep your diet up or you wont grow. You would also be more succeptable to injury at the gym with ligaments, tendons, etc...

thank you all for the suggestions, but should i take the 500mg's of test all at once or should i devide it into even dosages for the whole week? like 100mg's a day for five days or something like that...

thank you all for the suggestions, but should i take the 500mg's of test all at once or should i devide it into even dosages for the whole week? like 100mg's a day for five days or something like that...
    don't thank us for the suggestions then spit in our faces by asking about AS when we've clearly told you that you aren't ready, your diet is nowhere near adequate i promise you that, do you know your macros everyday, or even what macros are? if so then write out your daily caloric intake and your macros and lets get crackin on your diet, with which you will only succeed in wasting money on the AS without any result.

Thread Information