walk2 is offline New Member

d-bol, nolvadex help

Hey guys I'm a newb and I'm not sure what I'm doing, so I thought I would ask you guys.

I've ordered 10/mg Dianabol and 20mg nolvadex . I'm about 6'1 and weigh 156. Skinny build. Any recommendations on dosages, calorie intake and other supplements/proteins to buy? I'm trying to stay away from ordering more anabolics. Since I want to begin lifting on the dianabol next week.

Thanks

JC$
    JC$ is offline Junior Member
    I reccommend whey protein. but everything else looks good IM me if u have more questions

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should not take AAs, your diet is crap and your routine most likely is too. Steroids will not fix all problems. In fact you picked the worst cycle...you will gain big weight while on then lose it all when you get off. at 6'1 156lbs. you do not understand enough about diet and training.

walk2 is offline New Member
    diet and routine(six meal a day..grilled chicken and deer meat mostly) was developed by professional body builder for me, that's not the problem. My insane metabolism is the problem.
    Thanks for the advice JC$

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    true mass is a protein concentrate its got alot of grams per scoop. but id suggest going for a protein that is protein isolayte since that affects the muscles quicker. its your choice..two brands i like are ON and purepro. i like the taste of purepro better. try an NO product with it. maybe it will help with your gains. plasma jet was the best one i saw also how many MG are you going to take a day?

g0dsend is offline Member
    Dude you should have this all planned out MONTHS before you start a cycle. 6'1 156 is all skin and bones, most likly on cycle your going to gain water weight and lose it all afterwards. Complete waste of money.

Wat does your cycle conist of? How many MG everyday of DBOL only? In my opinion, your making it harder for yourself.

Also how long have you been training and how old are you?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    short and simple but always to the point

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by JC$ View Post
    I reccommend whey protein. but everything else looks good IM me if u have more questions
    Horrible advice. Learn what real food is before recomending whey protein and "things look good".

Quote Originally Posted by walk2 View Post
    Hey guys I'm a newb and I'm not sure what I'm doing, so I thought I would ask you guys.

I've ordered 10/mg Dianabol and 20mg nolvadex . I'm about 6'1 and weigh 156. Skinny build. Any recommendations on dosages, calorie intake and other supplements/proteins to buy? I'm trying to stay away from ordering more anabolics. Since I want to begin lifting on the dianabol next week.

Thanks
    As for you, you need to move your lazyself to the diet forum and read up on bulking diets. There is even a sticky thread that is specifically for "hard gainers" like yourself.

What is your daily diet now?

Big
    lmfao

JC$
    JC$ is offline Junior Member
    Why is everyone hating... I thought if u was going to be using D bol that nolvadex would be a good pct.. He asked what type of protein WHey Protein has personally worked well so Im sorry for the bad advice

Why is everyone hating... I thought if u was going to be using D bol that nolvadex would be a good pct.. He asked what type of protein WHey Protein has personally worked well so Im sorry for the bad advice
    Dbol only is not a cycle, and his age. Both make it a bad cycle.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    Dbol only is not a cycle, and his age. Both make it a bad cycle.
    plus being 6'1" and 156lbs.

Thread Information