EYE STICK myself is offline New Member

Question About A Layover

i have been taking TEST E for five weeks 500mg a week, this is not my first cycle of steroids , i placed the order with my dealer a few weeks ago hoping i would have another bottle ready to go as soon as i was finished with this one, however, he has been outta town and some other crap he fed me about the mixup, (and yes this pisses me off, i have bought from this guy many times and never had a problem) either way, when i get the next bottle it will have been eight days since the last injection. can anyone tell me if this is goign to be a major problem, yes i know this isn't the proper way to cycle, but this was an unexpected problem, should i continue the cycle or call it quits and and worry about PCT? and if i do decide to continue is it going to take another two weeks for the test to hit me again?
    Last edited by EYE STICK myself; 07-15-2008 at 08:00 PM. Reason: mess up

anybody?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    if it's only 8 days you can continue, the blood level fluctuations may cause added sides, but nothing to stop the cycle over.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    if it's only 8 days you can continue, the blood level fluctuations may cause added sides, but nothing to stop the cycle over.
    Agreed, you can continue and "no" it won't take long to kick back in as you'll reach steady-state much sooner.

TOUGH LOVE (RESPECTFULLY THOUGH):
    Come on, you have no one to blame for this break but yourself. It's your responsibility to get everything you need prior to commencing, I could see if you broke or spilled a vial, but that's not the case. What if the guy was on cruise ship somewhere enjoying his vacation? And what do you mean "worry" about PCT?
    Hopefully you have that ready, just in case you needed to start early or combat gyno.

Best to you and be careful!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

didnt mean to say worry about PCT, have stuff on hand, meant should i just stop cycle and move on to PCT really

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good to hear.

Remember that all meds have a half-life, or the time it takes for 50% of the substance to evacuate the body via absorption/metabolism, degradation, and elimination. This half-life is reduced by 50% every time it is experienced, i.e. after the first you're at 50%, the second takes you to 25% or half of the remaining fifty, the third 12.5%, and so on until the last half-life known as the terminal one occurs...generally accepted as the 8th (below .05%). Although metabolites still exist, thereby making detection possible, the drug's actions or active life has ceased. I said that to say this, as long as you recommence taking a med, drug, hormone or chemical prior to the realization of the terminal half-life you reinitiate property actions in a frontloaded-like fashion, i.e. beyond that of an initial dose. But note that this event is necessarily prorated, in concert with your elapsed continuation timing and newly administered dosage.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

thats helpful info man i appreciate it

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EYE STICK myself View Post
    i have been taking TEST E for five weeks 500mg a week, this is not my first cycle of steroids , i placed the order with my dealer a few weeks ago hoping i would have another bottle ready to go as soon as i was finished with this one, however, he has been outta town and some other crap he fed me about the mixup, (and yes this pisses me off, i have bought from this guy many times and never had a problem) either way, when i get the next bottle it will have been eight days since the last injection. can anyone tell me if this is goign to be a major problem, yes i know this isn't the proper way to cycle, but this was an unexpected problem, should i continue the cycle or call it quits and and worry about PCT? and if i do decide to continue is it going to take another two weeks for the test to hit me again?
    so it's his fault you didn't plan YOUR cycle better

Thread Information