Thread: Please help

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"

Question Please help

I am new to this. I did one cycle of sus-250 but only for 5 weeks. I am fixing to start a new cycle and I plan doing sus 250 and deca ..I am planing to do 500mg of sus and 300 mg of deca a week for 12 weeks..

42 y,o
    6-1
    bf 20%

I have been training for the past ten years.

please help on this cycle so i get it right this time...
    Last edited by *RAGE*; 07-13-2008 at 09:32 AM.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Well brother IMO your carrying a little to much Bodyfat to cycle. If I were you I would head over to the diet forum and get that in check first. I think you might wanna do a little more research before considering a new cycle. This forum is full of information. Thats what I think you need to do. You wont regret it trust me. The key to our sport is diet nd I am guessing your might not be in check. If you feel it is, post it up here and we will take a look at it for you. Your BF% is to high to cycle and you will not be happy with the results of your cycle if you don't lower it

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    ^^ What he said. Good Advice.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I'm not gonna tell you not to cycle although they are correct in what they said^^^^. But I've done it with about the same bf, the cycle looks fine to me just post your intended PCT so we could evaluate it. PLease note that your diet and training has to be sooo SPOT ON inorder for you to meet your expectations, I can't emphasize this enough, plus you are 40 + like me and sometimes we need that extra help. So I understand. BTW you should only run the deca for 10 weeks and the sust for 2 weeks more than the deca/

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    I'd say go for it. Stay away from the pills, Study minimizing water gain, up the cardio, and eat clean. Keep your BP in check.

I have been eating tuna, chicken, steak, and protein drinks for the past two weeks. I know my bf is lower because the weight is the same and my pants dont fit anymore. I would like to put on about 15 pounds of lean muscle, and drop about 30 or more of fat. Thanks for the advise.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Good progress, ufc, keep it up! Best of luck!

Ok i had my bf checked and i was wrong up top it is 15%. I hit another problem my deca supply is running out. Would four deca at 300 mgs a week for the four weeks and continue the sus-250 at 500mg a week. After the four weeks would it be ok to jump the sus-250 to 750 a week. My pct is novidex and clomide for two weeks.

Thread Information