Thread: eq question

kaju is offline Associate Member

eq question

I am currently planning my next cycle. I want to run eq as part of the stack. I know it takes a long time to kick in but that is part of the plan. I want to push the cycle as long as possible (12-16 weeks maybe). my goal is not to get huge but to keep the size I have; get and maintain a hard look. I am not going to compete as a body builder. I have never run eq before. I have done two cycles in the past one 8 week cycle with pct and another 12 week cycle with pct. I am 45 years old 210 lbs 10% body fat but I will drop that percentage before I start the cycle to 8 or 7%. I have been in the gym all my life mostly as a boxer and or martial arts. I am curently doing MMA. My question is have you ever run eq before as part of your stack? how long did you run it? what did you run with it? what were your likes and dislikes. I would appreciate any feedback I can get.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaju View Post
    I am currently planning my next cycle. I want to run eq as part of the stack. I know it takes a long time to kick in but that is part of the plan. I want to push the cycle as long as possible (12-16 weeks maybe). my goal is not to get huge but to keep the size I have; get and maintain a hard look. I am not going to compete as a body builder. I have never run eq before. I have done two cycles in the past one 8 week cycle with pct and another 12 week cycle with pct. I am 45 years old 210 lbs 10% body fat but I will drop that percentage before I start the cycle to 8 or 7%. I have been in the gym all my life mostly as a boxer and or martial arts. I am curently doing MMA. My question is have you ever run eq before as part of your stack? how long did you run it? what did you run with it? what were your likes and dislikes. I would appreciate any feedback I can get.
    I've run EQ a few times. (400mg) Every time I've ran it with some sort of Test. I just came off a cycle of it a couple of months ago and I honestly don't know if I'd run it again. I have always run it for at least 14 weeks. For what it does, (Muscle hardner, vascularity) I prefer to use Winstrol instead. Haven't been to impressed with the last 2 cycles on it.

BLT

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I refuse to do EQ anymore unless it is a bulker. I get severe hunger and hardly much results that come with it. Been just as successful running a test base and tren ... and like BUYLONGTERM says, stack winny instead and you will be happy.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaju View Post
    Your gains will be far superior if you run some testosterone with the EQ IMO.

Rock-Solid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Your gains will be far superior if you run some testosterone with the EQ IMO.
    It depends what test you run with the eq, testosterone cypanate would probs go well...

SNUKA is offline Member
    i got improved stamina, sick pumps, increased recovery time, zero bloat, hunger and vascularity. the only thing was last time i did a killer front load and i started to get lethargic and i felt like my blood cell count was through the roof.

it pretty much seems like you know what you doin but if i were to run it i would run it like this:
    weeks 1-16 Test E or C 400-500mg
    weeks 1-15 EQ 600mg or better
    split shots up twice a week with both compounds in the same syringe
    maybe throw in arimidex at .25mgs ED if you need

for me i have to run eq at a min of 600mg but i go larger with the doses at times.
    then i would start pct 2 weeks after the last test shot. i would consider using the anthony roberts pct protocol with this cycle.
    Last edited by SNUKA; 07-16-2008 at 10:26 PM.

kaju is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SNUKA View Post
    i got improved stamina, sick pumps, increased recovery time, zero bloat, hunger and vascularity. the only thing was last time i did a killer front load and i started to get lethargic and i felt like my blood cell count was through the roof.

it pretty much seems like you know what you doin but if i were to run it i would run it like this:
    weeks 1-16 Test E or C 400-500mg
    weeks 1-15 EQ 600mg or better
    split shots up twice a week with both compounds in the same syringe
    maybe throw in arimidex at .25mgs ED if you need

for me i have to run eq at a min of 600mg but i go larger with the doses at times.
    then i would start pct 2 weeks after the last test shot. i would consider using the anthony roberts pct protocol with this cycle.
    good advice snuka. You see Im a fighter so I cannot gain weight. I have to stay in my weight class. Im at 205 but want to be 200 when I enter the ring. I need to be as strong as possible but not gert any bigger or heavier. with an increased appatite i can see that will be a battle for me to not gain weight.
    I was thinking maybe test cyponate but havnt made up my mind yet.

Thread Information