dlovefitness is offline Junior Member

Myostatin Blockers WTF?

ok man ive heard about myostatin blockers getting that belgian blue and that whippet getting 50% bigger than a normal size....and pure muscle bros ..I mean i've seen people saying on ******* that its just a myth....could i get some input from some of you guys and please know what your talking about also. I'm really interested in this so please help out with this bros......Peace

Cypionate6868 is offline New Member
    OK boss,

Here's the deal w/ myostatin....i'm in my third yr of medical school so you can trust me on this one....as i'm sure you know myostatin is the protein that tells your muscle's to stop growing (works via a bunch of processes, but don't need to know that), the idea around myostatin blockers was that some scientist found an algae plant in Hawaii that supplement companies stated could actually hinder the myostatin gene from working....of course this was all completely bs!!!!

Now, on the flip side, the idea is awesome....and actually maybe within the next 5-10 years bodybuilding, powerlifting, football, etc. is gona have a new era of athletes....way bigger, faster, and stronger than ever before....WHY???

Because of genetic altering drugs....this is the idea behind myostatin blockers.....now, would i be shocked if some scientist in China had already atcually synthesized a compound that hindered the gene??? Hell no, but there is still bundles of research needed in many areas before these drugs will hit the black market or sporting arena!!!

Now, do yourself a favor and do some extensive research on these type of drugs, you won't be disappointed....i'm very interested in this as well!!!

P.S.- a couple month's ago i was reading a Sports Illustrated (the one w/ Brett Favre retiring on the cover) and it had A GREAT ARTICLE ABOUT MYOSTATIN HINDERS IN IT!!!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT bro....was probably March or April's addition!!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dlovefitness View Post
    ok man ive heard about myostatin blockers getting that belgian blue and that whippet getting 50% bigger than a normal size....and pure muscle bros ..I mean i've seen people saying on ******** that its just a myth....could i get some input from some of you guys and please know what your talking about also. I'm really interested in this so please help out with this bros......Peace
    They werent using any 'blockers' on the cattle, its just selectively breeding the ones that are missing that gene.

Damn good info bro........real good ifo man.....thanks alot bro ...I'm definitely going to be keeping tabs on this info man

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    They werent using any 'blockers' on the cattle, its just selectively breeding the ones that are missing that gene.
    correct. there are no myostatin inhibitors on the market.

Dam I hope i know who has them when they do come out....lol they sound awwesome...I mean that with test is all you would need lol

Quote Originally Posted by dlovefitness View Post
    Dam I hope i know who has them when they do come out....lol they sound awwesome...I mean that with test is all you would need lol
    steroids themselves will be obsolete in 10 years. SARMs will take over. S4 is already finding its way into the ugl scene.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    there are myostatin blockers avail.....

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    steroids themselves will be obsolete in 10 years. SARMs will take over. S4 is already finding its way into the ugl scene.
    what are these

While testosterone and other steroid derivatives possess powerful anabolic actions, these actions do not take place exclusively on the androgen receptors found in muscle mass. Therefore, a significant portion ends up being utilized on other androgen receptors found throughout the body. This non-selectivity limits the delivered dose to muscle tissue and minimized its anabolic effects. SARM-X selectively targets muscle and delivers a full mega dose directly to muscle tissue. This superior selectivity triggers the greatest possible anabolic muscle building reaction and makes SARM-X the most advanced legal over-the-counter compound available anywhere.

WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    While testosterone and other steroid derivatives possess powerful anabolic actions, these actions do not take place exclusively on the androgen receptors found in muscle mass. Therefore, a significant portion ends up being utilized on other androgen receptors found throughout the body. This non-selectivity limits the delivered dose to muscle tissue and minimized its anabolic effects. SARM-X selectively targets muscle and delivers a full mega dose directly to muscle tissue. This superior selectivity triggers the greatest possible anabolic muscle building reaction and makes SARM-X the most advanced legal over-the-counter compound available anywhere.

WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

no. there are no otc SARMs . its just from supp companies trying to make coin.

S4 is a real selective androgen receptor modulator only sold through one source ive heard of. its still in testing phases and is taken orally.

its just as anabolic as testosterone but 1/3 as androgenic with no hpta shutdown.

you'll hear more about SARMs in the future.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    im so excited like a little school girl

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    SARMS + Myostatin blockers = Huge mofo's that dont even need to workout...

BB will be a dead sport if/when these become readily accessible.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Kind of sucks in a way for all of us that put the time in to get in awesome condition then all of a sudden everyone will be doing it without any hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
    SARMS + Myostatin blockers = Huge mofo's that dont even need to workout...

BB will be a dead sport if/when these become readily accessible.
    it will be the birth of the 400 pound bodybuilder.

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    the only problem with a 400 pounder would be could the human body still be able to function with that much strain on the heart??

I think not. In fact I was about to respond to amorph's post saying it would also be the death of the 400lb bodybuilder when his heart exploded.

off season weight would be ridiculous

I think not. In fact I was about to respond to amorph's post saying it would also be the death of the 400lb bodybuilder when his heart exploded.
    yes, definitely unhealthy. i guarantee we will see abuse of new compounds though when they come out in the next 5-10 years

yes, definitely unhealthy. i guarantee we will see abuse of new compounds though when they come out in the next 5-10 years
    For sure, hopefully Ill be seein it in the mirror...

For sure, hopefully Ill be seein it in the mirror...

Ok So Sarms are what exactly ?I love all this info you guys keep it coming bros awesome

selective androgen receptor modulators they are only supposed to bind to muscle tissue instead of liver prostate hair line things of that nature to make them safer to use less to no negative sides..correct me if im wrong i am ignorant when it comes to these haha not sayin im competent in anything but definitely not sarms or myostatin blockers

no. there are no otc SARMs . its just from supp companies trying to make coin.

S4 is a real selective androgen receptor modulator only sold through one source ive heard of. its still in testing phases and is taken orally.

its just as anabolic as testosterone but 1/3 as androgenic with no hpta shutdown.

you'll hear more about SARMs in the future.
    well duh nothing good is legal! ha ha. i was more posting for the description

oh I have to do more reserch on this ....5-10 years looks like better days bros...lol i just hope you still need to goto the gym with it

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    So, we won't see these products for 5 years at a minimum?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    damn what happened to 189?

Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    damn what happened to 189?
    ask admin. its a long story.

So back to the myostatin, I met a dude once who was genetically born that way. He has 3 brothers and one of the other brothers also has too much myostatin. These guys hardly hit the weights and are built like no other human being I have ever seen.

They hardly go out anywhere as they are so big and ripped it's hard for them to buy clothes, walk, or get constant looks. They see it as a bad thing as we'd love to have it!!

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy View Post
    So back to the myostatin, I met a dude once who was genetically born that way. He has 3 brothers and one of the other brothers also has too much myostatin. These guys hardly hit the weights and are built like no other human being I have ever seen.

They hardly go out anywhere as they are so big and ripped it's hard for them to buy clothes, walk, or get constant looks. They see it as a bad thing as we'd love to have it!!
    too much myostatin ey?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    too much myostatin ey?
    Whoops I said that backwards didn't I?

Thread Information