Thread: Diuretic

Exclamation Diuretic

End of cycle (entering last week, on Monday)
    and I want to take a diuretic (over the counter) and I was wondering what peoples experience are.
    - Pharmacutical?
    - Over the counter?
    - Is it safe?
    - Do they both work?

Has anyone ever tried XPEL?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    supplement diuretics wont be anything special.

lasix or contest diuretics are hard on the body and should only be used if you're a competitive bber.

no point in using them when cardio is suitable for most low bodyfats.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    no reason to use diuretics unless you are going on stage, the results are so temporary.

funny story...I know a fat chick who thought she discovered the miracle diet pill...exlax, she just like OD'd on the stuff for like a month, was so proud of herself for the weight that she was loosing (water), then ended up in the hospial with a blood clot from the dehydration.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    it might help remove water for a little, but when you stop you'll regain all your natural water weight anyway, and anything that resulted from the cycle would be naturally removed in almost the same period of time. so its kinda useless unless you need to cut for something

^^ thats a nasty story haha. exlax can do some work

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    it might help remove water for a little, but when you stop you'll regain all your natural water weight anyway, and anything that resulted from the cycle would be naturally removed in almost the same period of time. so its kinda useless unless you need to cut for something

^^ thats a nasty story haha. exlax can do some work
    you will get more than just some water retention. you'll most likely get edema

and lets not forget that diuretic use can cause elecrolyte imbalance as well as potassium deficiency, both of which are incredibly dangerous to your health.

well i was going to take this OTC Xpel for 6 days and see what kind of results I got.
    I guess no one has any experience with it.

tamvu is offline Junior Member
    lasix is good, just keep hydrated to ward off the cramps and don't use it too long. I have had good experiences with but it sounds like maybe others haven't

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    well i was going to take this OTC Xpel for 6 days and see what kind of results I got.
    I guess no one has any experience with it.
    why did you even bother to ask if you were just going to ignore everyone anyway

How am I ignoring anyone?
    I am just asking the question regarding people's possible experience with the product that I've purchased.
    I take note that imbalances and possible sides will be prevelant, but I will supplement that (now that I know about them).

I'm also only looking for temporary results.
    It's just a trip down south that I want to look that LITTLE bit extra leaned out
    Last edited by New2Anabolic; 07-18-2008 at 07:50 AM.

the stuff you're taking is probably useless. otc supps are for the most part useless.

i doubt you will see much in terms of results.

Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    How am I ignoring anyone?
    I am just asking the question regarding people's possible experience with the product that I've purchased.
    I take note that imbalances and possible sides will be prevelant, but I will supplement that (now that I know about them).

I'm also only looking for temporary results.
    It's just a trip down south that I want to look that LITTLE bit extra leaned out

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    I occassionaly use the ones called diurex, you can just get them at walgreens, ive never used the stuff that you're talking about.

The diurex definitely works but you have to take like 6 of them, and the funny thing is, they work really well when you drink a lot of beer on them, because you just piss and piss and piss and piss and piss and piss and piss

and piss

and PISS

AND PISS SOME MORE.

However, within like 2 days it all comes back and that extreme dehydration is not good for you in any shape or form.

Thread Information