r0bi25 is offline New Member

Clen / T3 first timer

I just started using this combo to drop a few more BF%, is it normal to basically feel like you have the flu. Hot / sweaty...slight headache...i get minimal shakes which i can handle but feeling like shit all day is going to kill my workouts. Just wondering since this is the first time ive every used anything like this. Thanks.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    What dosages are you using?

You have to ramp up from a small dosage with these substances. Ramping up has multiple uses... one being that you have no idea how your body will react and you need to gain a footing with a low dosage (multiple other reasons to ramp up with T3... and ramp down).

This is a common reaction to T3 and Clen , specifically to some people with a low tolerance. If it is as unbearable as you say, you need to lower the dosage.

r0bi25 is offline New Member
    Its not unbearable, i am ramping up but im only in the first week and i figure my body just isnt used to it yet. Like i said it feels like i have the flu. But i started the clen at 40mcg, 60, 60 80, 80 100 (and i will work up to 120) and with the T3 i ramped slower at 40, 40, 60, 60 etc...(will hold at 100mcg of T3 for entire 6wks) I just dont want it to fuk with my lifting because i dont want to lose muscle mass just some abdominal fat i cant get rid of. thanks for the quick responce,

Thread Information