Thread: Confused

Doub1e_J is offline Associate Member

Confused

I am not asking for a source check but I have a question.

We have many different companies that advertise on this great forum. We are not allowed to ask for sources on where to find products.

What confuses me is I get the impression the forum supports Lion, but does not endorse places like buysteroids.com. Is that simply because one sells different product or is it because the admins do not feel comfortable with the quality of those other sites.

I am not trying to cause problems, or ask for a source because I have found my own locally. This is just my impression and I might be mistaken.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    lion is the research chem supplier. he makes money off of the forum and the forum makes money off him paying to be a sponsor.

there are other quality suppliers but we dont mention them for the sake of respect.

buysteroids has a clear disclaimer saying they sell supplements not steroids .

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    lion is the research chem supplier. he makes money off of the forum and the forum makes money off him paying to be a sponsor.

there are other quality suppliers but we dont mention them for the sake of respect.

buysteroids has a clear disclaimer saying they sell supplements not steroids.
    good answer as always.

Thread Information