Thread: t-bol pills

theprince098 is offline New Member

t-bol pills

I've been lifting for about a year and a half now and have decided to try t-bol pills. I'm currently taking NO Xplode before I lift, take Wheybolic Xtreme protein and have a great diet. My body fat is at 10.5%, I'm 22 years old, 6'2 and weigh 185. Before I started I was about 165, so I've gained 20 pounds pretty quickly. I'm trying to get up to about 200, so this is why I've decided to try the t-bol pills. I'm able to get my hands on the 50 mg pills and would start them asap but i have several questions.

1. If not t-bol, what other oral steroids do you recommend? After researching, I feel that t-bol is one of, if not the best pill to do, mainly because of the lack of estrogen effects. (I looked into d-bol and anadrol , but wasn't sold on them)
    2. How long do you recommend using 50 mg pills? And how often (daily?) and at what times?
    3. When should I start my PCT? I'll take Nolva and was thinking about taking it once the cycle ends.

I'm sure I'll think of other questions after I get responses, so I guess those three questions are good for now.
    Last edited by theprince098; 07-18-2008 at 09:59 PM. Reason: added something

After using the search tool to find other topics about t-bol, I noticed some people like it and others don't. I read that a PCT isn't needed, but won't hurt. I also read that it's not exactly to bad for the liver, but taking milk thistle isn't a bad idea.

The only thing I'm confused about it when to start the PCT and milk thistle? And how often/when to take it? Also, when would be the best time to take the t-bol?

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    uh oh, I smell a speech coming....

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theprince098 View Post
    After using the search tool to find other topics about t-bol, I noticed some people like it and others don't. I read that a PCT isn't needed, but won't hurt. I also read that it's not exactly to bad for the liver, but taking milk thistle isn't a bad idea.

The only thing I'm confused about it when to start the PCT and milk thistle? And how often/when to take it? Also, when would be the best time to take the t-bol?
    Ok if you seen my log in the other section you'd see that i'm currently running tbol and milk thistle while on cycle. I think you should do the same. Right now i'm running 60mgs a day. I would start at 50 and see if ppl run 100mgs but thats pretty high. Or you can cut the pill in half to run a total of 75mgs ed which i think would be better.

If not tbol then anavar , if you can afford it of course.

i read that anavar helps people lose weight and cuts you up. i'm looking to bulk up and put some size on, so i guess anavar isn't for me? what do you think?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i think gaining 35 pounds is insane..
    anavar definitely won't get you anywhere close to that

Thread Information