crazyhorse1960 is offline Associate Member

opinion on cycle please!..

if i was to run a cycle w/ Drostanolone Enanthate and Propionate 10 ml (200mg/ml)(all added in 1 vile) what would be a good recommended dose per week?..also could anything else be added w/these compounds or would it be just fine to run those to compounds alone?..as many opinion as possible please!..

my stats

36yrs 5'6 190lb

cycle 1,test enth.(gained 30lbs of mass in 90 days)

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    30 lbs of mass in 90 days???..bro then i need you help me...lol...bro the prop EOD would be fine you have masteron buts long acting so injects dont have to be as many but being that you would be best doing the prop EOD you can just do them together at 100mgs each...what are your goals for this cycle???..that will determine what else you can add...popular compound with those 2 is trenbolone acetate.But running those to would be just fine.

well actually looking a the weighing recipes that i have saved i might be stretching the truth about the weight. i gained 26lbs exact.my goal at this point is to cut cal down to a min as to cut and sculpting my body into shape.i have gained some sides during the mass cycle.however,i was going to continue my mass cycle but got bad gear.however more, i can get Drostanolone Enanthate and Propionate 10 ml (200mg/ml).(keep in mind that both of these compounds are already in the same vile).so as to doing 100mgs EOD that means i would be doing only a 1/2 ml.is that correct.plus tren ?..

one8nine is offline Banned
    you are planning on using a test right?

Drostanolone Enanthate and Propionate 10 ml (200mg/ml)plus the test?..yea i guess. but what about the enth thats w/the prop?..please give me a quick run down on this!..i knw that enth and cyp is the base but just never stack before. or ever you two compounds that have been in the same vile.as far as looking at steroid profile it says why take 5 different steroids when u can take 1 with all 5 steroids like w/sust325 would you still run test w/sust even though it contains enth?..

bump!..

Thread Information