elsabio80 is offline New Member

Lightbulb I'm a newbie and i need help putting a cycle together.

as mentioned before i'm a newbie trying to put a detailed cycle together from beginning to end. I'm 25 years old, 6 feet tall, 180lbs. I have both deca (300mg/ml) and winstrol (75mg/ml) injectables... is that a good combination? I'm naturally lean but not that cut so my goal is not to get too big max probably 15 pounds or so.. but i definitely want to be cut.. how should i take them and with what so i can avoid side affects.. all help will be greatly appreciated.. Danny

iigood is offline New Member
    if your worried abt sides i wouldnt recommend cycling decca and winny nt a good combination. unless u want to have a tiny libido different story. i would suggest test only and posibly dbol as a kick start at 30mg over 4 weeks. and the test for 10-12 weeks. then you ned pct. AI's. its expensive and finding real gear is becoming hard these days. i suggest more research. to start off with read abt the different types of test. see which suits you best.

stpete is offline Banned
    What's your gym experience like? Not a good combo imo. As a matter of fact, i wouldn't do either right now.

one8nine is offline Banned
    test should be used in any cycle (except possibly very short dht only cycles)

start with testosterone 500mg a week 10 weeks and look into SERM and AI for pct
    you dont need all that winny and deca right now just hold onto it

possibly use the winny to kickstart your test e while it is waiting to kick in but not really deca your first run through

elsabio80 is offline New Member

Question

i go to gym usually 3-4 times a week... Believe me i did my research-- it does mention that i most likely need to do test with deca , howwever i don't want to do test because you usually tend to get larger but as soon as you are off you loose almost everything... My plan is simply to do 1 cycle and stop.. So do you believe i should simply do winstrol by itself -again i don't want much size but most importantly i want definition. Its weird i would of though that such combination would be ok-- i was looking at it more in a medical/scientific level.... but usually that tends to differ from reality...

thanks again

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Here we go again, If EVERYBODY here were to tell you that you should run test with the deca would you still do it your way? Be honest. OH btw I've run winnie alone and had problems. I actually got test 3 weeks in to counter the sexual problem I was having. This is just my experience bro, you're an adult and have free will to do whatever. I DO wish you luck with whatever route you take..........Inky
    Last edited by inky-e; 07-20-2008 at 05:46 PM.

Thread Information