Thread: dbol question!!

bahrianite is offline Associate Member

dbol question!!

hey everyone!!!i am ready to start my second cycle.first one was test e and decca.it was a 6 week cycle and i started from 250 mg test e and 100mg decca and going up to 500 mg test e and 400 mg decca.didint see any side effects.just a lil acne on shoulders thats all.gained abt 5 kilo's from the last cycle.

now i am thinkin of taking dbol and test e.

the cycle would b

week 1: 30 mg dbol, 500 mg test
    week 2: 50 mg dbol, 500 mg test
    week 3: 70 mg dbol, 500 mg test
    week 4: 90 mg dbol, 500 mg test
    week 5: 70 mg dbol, 500 mg test
    week 6: 40 mg dbol, 500 mg test
    week 7: 500 mg test
    week 8: 500 mg test

wat i would like to ask you guys is that i am not worried o the test e dose because i used it in the past.but since dbol is ch more liver toxic so would going up till 90 mg a day would be ok?i mean has any 1 of you guys used it??i am worried about it because i havent used it in the past.although my cousin who adviced me the cycle and the previous one as well says its ok and shouldnt really be a problem,as i would be taking somthing for liver health during the cycle. so whats your take on all this??

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bahrianite View Post
    hey everyone!!!i am ready to start my second cycle.first one was test e and decca.it was a 6 week cycle and i started from 250 mg test e and 100mg decca and going up to 500 mg test e and 400 mg decca.didint see any side effects.just a lil acne on shoulders thats all.gained abt 5 kilo's from the last cycle.

now i am thinkin of taking dbol and test e.

the cycle would b

week 1: 30 mg dbol, 500 mg test
    week 2: 50 mg dbol, 500 mg test
    week 3: 70 mg dbol, 500 mg test
    week 4: 90 mg dbol, 500 mg test
    week 5: 70 mg dbol, 500 mg test
    week 6: 40 mg dbol, 500 mg test
    week 7: 500 mg test
    week 8: 500 mg test

wat i would like to ask you guys is that i am not worried o the test e dose because i used it in the past.but since dbol is ch more liver toxic so would going up till 90 mg a day would be ok?i mean has any 1 of you guys used it??i am worried about it because i havent used it in the past.although my cousin who adviced me the cycle and the previous one as well says its ok and shouldnt really be a problem,as i would be taking somthing for liver health during the cycle. so whats your take on all this??
    just so you know, your last cycle was horrible. i doubt you gained a pound running deca and test for 6 weeks when deca takes 4-5 weeks just to kick in. as for your new cycle, just take 30-40mgs of d-bol for 5 weeks. there is no need to ramp the dose.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

iigood is offline New Member
    imo 6 weeks too much for dbol and 90mg is far too much you would still get good results at 50 i would stick to 50mg for 4 weeks and continue the test till week 10 as the test usually kicks in after week 6. wat u got for pct?? and ur stats

stpete is offline Banned
    All wrong bro. Can we get some stats? I love d-bol and test, but your cycle needs a lot of help.

really appreciate the help guys.well i did gain 5 kilo's from my first cycle anyways i know it was a bad one.

well i am 20 and weigh 70 kg's.why i weigh 70 is nt because i dont eat right but because of my geogrophical location.its very hot almost year round going up to 42 degree centigrade on average.i take about 5 meals and eat a lot of protiens as well.i have been training for 3 years.

i know you guys would say that i am young to be using this stuff but then again guys i am here to get a good cycle advice rom you guys!

Crest is offline Senior Member
    40-50mg a day is the sweet spot i think as a kick start if your going to run the test for 10-12 weeks.

saying that, im running it at 30mg for 8 weeks at the moment with omnadren ....

oh thats gr8" uk_lad ".i am going to run it at 50 for 5 or 6 weeks.that should be good i guess!!!and what do you think i should expect from dbol at 50 mg for 5 or 6 weeks??

an man you are running it for 8 weeks!!!any big issues with the liver and all??

TrashyTim is offline Junior Member
    Dude the stacking system of d-bol is pretty bad from what ive been reading. 40-50mg is adviseable . Uk lad is probably using stuff like Thistle Milk to help his liver. There are many other products to use too. Thats what im looking into at the mo. And good finds and ill let u know.

Unstoppable90 is offline New Member
    I've found NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine)
    has always done the trick for me

great man i will definatly be waiting for that name!!anyways guys i am really thankful to all of you for helping me out!!i will post pictures of how the cycle went!!!

Thread Information