Thebiggerreggiebush is offline New Member

first cycle help me out

i am about to start my first cycle....i am 6 ft. 217 lbs 10% body fat and 22 years old.... I have been religiously weight training since i was 15 years old....

I have 30/ml of Test Enathate 250mg/ml and 30/ml of Tren Enathate 200mg/ml....

i have post cycle covered with novadex and clomid....

any suggestions on dosage and length would be greatly appreciated....

i was planning on running 600 mg a week of both with both front loaded at 1200mg but please let me know what you all think

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    first cycle probably shouldn't use tren . just test will be fine. so this would be like 11 weeks?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    First cycle? Drop the Tren . Just use the Test for a first. 500mg/ week - 12 week cycle, and I would go 250mg twice a week. You CAN frontload, but since this is your first cycle, I would go at the normal 500mg/ week until you see how your body reacts to it.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    Why you frontloading?

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebiggerreggiebush View Post
    i am about to start my first cycle....i am 6 ft. 217 lbs 10% body fat and 22 years old.... I have been religiously weight training since i was 15 years old....

I have 30/ml of Test Enathate 250mg/ml and 30/ml of Tren Enathate 200mg/ml....

i have post cycle covered with novadex and clomid....

any suggestions on dosage and length would be greatly appreciated....

i was planning on running 600 mg a week of both with both front loaded at 1200mg but please let me know what you all think
    600mg a week for how long? 10-12 weeks?
    most people will recomend against thren your first cycle. ill tell you this though, you can make great gains with test alone your first cycle, and tren comes with serious serious side effects. its up to you
    for the two of these you should keep some letro on hand for sure- it will cover test AND tren sides

make sure to cut your tren 2 weeks before test for a proper pct match up time

nolvadex /clomid is not optimal
    for a long tren cycle like that i recomend hcg
    also replace your clomid with proviron or aromasin

i also dont personally like the idea of frontloading but thats up to you

Thebiggerreggiebush is offline New Member
    alright got it drop the tren ....i am responsive to most supplements and prohormones that i have tried nothing super ridiculous but i always see gains when i am on stuff, so with that said what kind of gains can i expect from just the test....? i know that is a hard question to answer a rough idea would be great

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebiggerreggiebush View Post
    alright got it drop the tren....i am responsive to most supplements and prohormones that i have tried nothing super ridiculous but i always see gains when i am on stuff, so with that said what kind of gains can i expect from just the test....? i know that is a hard question to answer a rough idea would be great
    you wont become ronnie coleman from it..you will see good gains..its just a safer 1st cycle so you can see how your body reacts to aas..make sure u get enough rest and eat well

G4R
    Yeah, it's hard to say what your gains will be like, but you will be amazed at what a Test only cycle can get you, Diet and training in check of course.

if you're lucky it'll make you like reggie bush, minus the girls..

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    if you're lucky it'll make you like reggie bush, minus the girls..
    and hopefully minus an NCAA investigation...... but I think that is a side affect of the Tren , so you should be ok.....

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    and hopefully minus an NCAA investigation...... but I think that is a side affect of the Tren, so you should be ok.....
    ahh yes. i forgot to add the money isn't included. so even if you look like reggie bush, gl getting kim kardashian without it.

btw i saw batman tonight, whats the deal with the joker licking his lips all the time?

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    ahh yes. i forgot to add the money isn't included. so even if you look like reggie bush, gl getting kim kardashian without it.

btw i saw batman tonight, whats the deal with the joker licking his lips all the time?
    I have no idea, I didn't know if it had something to do with him saying he stuck some razor blades in his mouth (not when he got his mouth cut). I don't know.... I was wondering the same thing, but Heath Ledger was still BA Barackus in the role as Joker.

yes very much so. the part with two face was more than predictable, and with that ending i'm guessing he didn't die. but the worst part by far was batman wrecking the lambo

Thread Information