Thread: First Cyle

tfron07 is offline New Member

First Cyle

Hi everyone. This is the first post I have made on this site, but I have been reading and researching quite a bit.

I am thinking about starting a cycle and would like some advice. I am 32 years old. 6 foot 3 about 210lbs. I dont know what my body fat is but I could stand to lose some fat around my trunk.

I would like to put on some size but don't want to be bloated. I prefer a leaner/harder look.

A buddy of mine who has run numerous cycles in the past believes i should run a 12 week cycle of test cypionate (400mg a week) and deca (300 mg a week). In the alternative, he recommends a 12 week cycle with the same amount of test but stacked with winstrol /anavar .

I have heard so many stories about excess water weight and losing everything you gain at the conclusion of the cycle.

My diet is solid and i do cardio 3-4 times a week. He also is recommending an anti-estrogen drug to take during the cycle as well as one other post cycle drug that slips my mind at the moment.

I guess I just don't know which stack to use of the two above. Or should I try something else?

Thanks.

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    IMO i would run a test only cycle for the first go around to see how your body reacts to it. if you do decided to run the decca though make sure that you cut it 2 weeks before the test so your PCT will match up nice...you will be plenty happy with 500mg of the CYP a week by itself...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    The first cycle for your 1st is fine bro..single estered test and deca is very basick...also 12 weeks would be ok as it can take up to 4-5 weeks for the compounds to fully kick in...you can take .5mg of arimidex that will keep bloat down...you wont lose much of anything if you continue to eat and train properly and run a good PCT...which by the way has your buddy spoken to you about it??

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    What BigMax said^^^^^

Thread Information