blown93302 is offline Junior Member

help!! usps says "notice left" but no notice in my box?!

hello, usps website states that my package was attempted to be delivered and a notice was left, but there was no notice in my box... it only took 8 days from overseas to get to me but i am a little nervous now... should i go to the post offiece and explain to them that the tracking states that there was a notice left but i never recieved one? says notice was left on the 23rd, saturday. is this normal?? thanks for your help, i am flipping out just a little bit.

one8nine is offline Banned
    yes bring the tracking tell them it was a package express or however
    relax its cool

blown93302 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    relax its cool
    ok thanks for the response!! just a little unusual for them not to leave a notice and has me a little worried. thanks again though!

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blown93302 View Post
    ok thanks for the response!! just a little unusual for them not to leave a notice and has me a little worried. thanks again though!
    probably just a dumb mistake

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    relax its cool
    this is the first time i agree with this dude lol

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    usually if there is a notice left it means the postman took it back to the post office and its there and ready for you to pick up. i have a bit of an ebay addiction so it happens to me all the time. unlike ups, usps will only try to deliver once. at least in my neck of the woods thats how it is....your all good bro.

lcstriker07 is offline Associate Member
    First time you're right too!!! AHAHAHA!!!

Go get your stuff bro. Prolly just a mistake by the mailman on the notice. If you had goten a seize notice then you'd have something to bumb out about.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    its at the post office...safe and sound...there is probably a team of undercover officers waiting for you to pick you package up...

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    It takes extra time to put a sting together (plus they save this for hardcore stuff)...unless the local chiefs son or poastmasters son just got messed up on gear or his daughter got beaten up by someone on gear and he's got a hardon for it and want to make an example.... Anything is possible.

FYI Postal cops can arrest you, local le doesnt have to be there.

that said chances are 1 in 10,000 or better that your safe.

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion600 View Post
    usually if there is a notice left it means the postman took it back to the post office and its there and ready for you to pick up. i have a bit of an ebay addiction so it happens to me all the time. unlike ups, usps will only try to deliver once. at least in my neck of the woods thats how it is....your all good bro.
    Same here, you're all good I'm sure

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say you are good to go......a sting would definately take a bit more time to plan....

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Let us know how this turns out. Did you pick it up problem free?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    If you want ill pick it up...

Given i can have the particles inside...

testigator is offline Junior Member
    Just happened to me last week...from China. Went to the post office and it was busy. Lady went to the back to get my stuff and ask me to step over to the side so she could fill out some paperwork. I thought about running for the doors...then I remembered...its less than 500 bucks worth of stuff in a small package...they don't care about me...I was right and the stuff is great. She only pulled me over to the side so she didn't have to serve anymore people. DID YOU GET IT YET?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testigator View Post
    Just happened to me last week...from China. Went to the post office and it was busy. Lady went to the back to get my stuff and ask me to step over to the side so she could fill out some paperwork. I thought about running for the doors...then I remembered...its less than 500 bucks worth of stuff in a small package...they don't care about me...I was right and the stuff is great. She only pulled me over to the side so she didn't have to serve anymore people. DID YOU GET IT YET?
    LOL... i mighta ran bro. and the teller woulda been like wtf???.

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blown93302 View Post
    hello, usps website states that my package was attempted to be delivered and a notice was left, but there was no notice in my box... it only took 8 days from overseas to get to me but i am a little nervous now... should i go to the post offiece and explain to them that the tracking states that there was a notice left but i never recieved one? says notice was left on the 23rd, saturday. is this normal?? thanks for your help, i am flipping out just a little bit.
    You actually got the USPS website to say something other than:
    "Origin post is preparing to dispatch mail"?

Wow, we should all be so lucky.

EDIT: Curious, was this express shipping or registered shipping?

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Just happened to me last week...from China. Went to the post office and it was busy. Lady went to the back to get my stuff and ask me to step over to the side so she could fill out some paperwork. I thought about running for the doors...while yelling "Those steroids are NOOTTT MIIINNEEEE!!!!" then I remembered...its less than 500 bucks worth of stuff in a small package...they don't care about me...I was right and the stuff is great. She only pulled me over to the side so she didn't have to serve anymore people. DID YOU GET IT YET?

Thread Information