Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    why would you think I havent used it. I read the profile and was sold on it. just like everybody else who starts a thread like this one. I then I found it did nothing. I couldnt even tell it was in the run. a waste of money. most people report an increase in vasculatiry or appetite. neither of which requires aas. Ill I can say is pos works very well for you
    what dose did you use it at?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bossman_1986 View Post
    what dose did you use it at?
    600mg/week

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    why would you think I havent used it. I read the profile and was sold on it. just like everybody else who starts a thread like this one. I then I found it did nothing. I couldnt even tell it was in the run. a waste of money. most people report an increase in vasculatiry or appetite. neither of which requires aas. Ill I can say is pos works very well for you
    Why would I think you haven't used it? Because you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Your problem is one of three things:

1. Bunky boldenone
    2. Poor diet
    3. Lack of intensity in the gym

Whichever problem you had it was with you, not the compound. Equipoise is a relatively gentle compound but certainly not without benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    Why would I think you haven't used it? Because you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Your problem is one of three things:

1. Bunky boldenone
    2. Poor diet
    3. Lack of intensity in the gym

Whichever problem you had it was with you, not the compound. Equipoise is a relatively gentle compound but certainly not without benefits.
    saw it myself. looked like honey at room temperature. and if you have good diet and routine you dont need aas to show vascularity.

saw it myself. looked like honey at room temperature. and if you have good diet and routine you dont need aas to show vascularity.
    Listen this is getting old. Equipoise is a gentle compound but anecdotally it has enhanced vascularity in many, many, others so I decided to try it and it certainly helped with my vascularity as well. Don't continue to argue, obviously it did nothing for you so DON'T USE IT AGAIN but for myself and about 6 of my friends it was a nice little gentle lowrisk compound.

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    2each his own..Personally boldenone doesnt do much for me either except give me crazy hunger pains but have friends that do see decent results off it..Everybodys different....
    Last edited by jackdup04; 07-27-2008 at 12:04 PM.

Listen this is getting old. Equipoise is a gentle compound but anecdotally it has enhanced vascularity in many, many, others so I decided to try it and it certainly helped with my vascularity as well. Don't continue to argue, obviously it did nothing for you so DON'T USE IT AGAIN but for myself and about 6 of my friends it was a nice little gentle lowrisk compound.
    interesting that you would respond to tell me not to respond.

so are you guys saying i should use 600mg/week for my first run with eq??????

i've only done 3 cycles and all i have used is enanthate , deca , d-bol

so are you guys saying i should use 600mg/week for my first run with eq??????

i've only done 3 cycles and all i have used is enanthate , deca, d-bol
    if youre bent on using it then give it a fair chance so that you can see just how much of a waste of money it was.

if youre bent on using it then give it a fair chance so that you can see just how much of a waste of money it was.
    people keep telling me how weak it is but i gotta try it atleast once plus im planning on cutting some fat off my next cycle and get a hardd look

people keep telling me how weak it is but i gotta try it atleast once plus im planning on cutting some fat off my next cycle and get a hardd look
    will not get this from eq. eq does not burn fat. but good luck w/ it

passthetest is offline Member
    I'm taking 600 mgs eq/ 200 test on week 7 and have gained solid weight with no water retention and have insane pumps and vascularity...

this is my first time using it and i love it

interesting that you would respond to tell me not to respond.
    Because arguing over the internet is gay. Eq worked for me and countless others. If it didn't work for you don't use it.

Because arguing over the internet is gay. Eq worked for me and countless others. If it didn't work for you don't use it.
    countless? do a search and find that most feel its overated. cant be stated enough, vascularity can be achieved w/o the use of aas. and if you cant pull it off then you are the one who either cannot diet or train or both

countless? do a search and find that most feel its overated. cant be stated enough, vascularity can be achieved w/o the use of aas. and if you cant pull it off then you are the one who either cannot diet or train or both
    Do some research. Yes, vascularity can be achieved through diet and exercise. However, increased vascularity can be achieved with the use of boldenone .

Just as size and strength can be achieved without the use of steroids , however increased size and strength can be achieved with the use of steroids.

Just out of curiosity how old are you?

will not get this from eq. eq does not burn fat. but good luck w/ it
    ..umm i know eq does not burn fat...but its gives very low water retention while im dieting

..umm i know eq does not burn fat...but its gives very low water retention while im dieting
    Dude, don't even bother this cat is utterly clueless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information