Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question First time Eq user

im going to be using eq for the first time in my next cycle. I've read the profile and it's sound alot better than what everybody else says. is 400mg/week enough or would i need more? if so, whats a good dose to get results from it?

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    400 is exactly the amount I used. I loved it. Tons of vascularity and kept literally everything I put on. Dropped some fat also and had zero sides. If you're just a regular guy not looking to get cartoonish big, then eq is definitely for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    400 is exactly the amount I used. I loved it. Tons of vascularity and kept literally everything I put on. Dropped some fat also and had zero sides. If you're just a regular guy not looking to get cartoonish big, then eq is definitely for you.
    im 21 years old and i already stand out everywhere i go, even the gym. im not a regular guy and i wanna get alot bigger, but i just want to try out eq and get as much as i can get out of it

theboss is offline Associate Member
    EQ is fairly mild....what else are you using with it?

Quote Originally Posted by bossman_1986 View Post
    im 21 years old and i already stand out everywhere i go, even the gym. im not a regular guy and i wanna get alot bigger, but i just want to try out eq and get as much as i can get out of it
    Eq is not for you.

passthetest is offline Member
    yah if you are trying to get alot bigger than I wouldnt recomend taking it unless you incorporate a decent amount of test with it.

let's get some stats so we know exactly how to help.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I ran Eq at 400mg along with 500mg of Cyp.. A little more vascular and a great appetite but thats about it. Run it at 600mg if you want my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by theboss View Post
    EQ is fairly mild....what else are you using with it?
    cypionate , eq, anavar

Quote Originally Posted by passthetest View Post
    yah if you are trying to get alot bigger than I wouldnt recomend taking it unless you incorporate a decent amount of test with it.

let's get some stats so we know exactly how to help.
    im going to be taking 500mg/week of cypionate

21 years old, 5'9, 220 pounds, 12%-14% bodyfat

another thing i'll let you know is that im concerned about hairloss and im prone to it so i want to keep my hair as long as possible so i'll be taking propecia too

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    well eq is mild but i think deca is more for u but if ur heart is set on Eq then u need to run either anadrol or dianabol along side of it if u desire to get big

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1115 View Post
    well eq is mild but i think deca is more for u but if ur heart is set on Eq then u need to run either anadrol or dianabol along side of it if u desire to get big
    yea i use deca but i want to try other things. all i have ever used is enanthate , deca, d-bol...but im gonna stop using d-bol from now on, i've noticed alot of hair thinning for it

hair thinning coulld be fromm deca as well as the test so....have u used tren ?

SNUKA is offline Member
    run the eq at 600mg or better for atleast 12weeks this is from my personal experience

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1115 View Post
    hair thinning coulld be fromm deca as well as the test so....have u used tren?
    i know its from the d-bol cause it was only the first 4 weeks that my hair got thin but then when i stopped the d-bol i didnt notice anymore shedding or thinning

Quote Originally Posted by SNUKA View Post
    run the eq at 600mg or better for atleast 12weeks this is from my personal experience
    thats what people keep telling me but im thinking since its my first time using it wouldnt 400mg be enough?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    test prop and tren ace.

test cyp or enanthate and tren enanthate or tren ace.

Either combo will work but you'll like the results better then deca . EQ is crap, mild, and doesnt do anything in terms of real muscle growth IMO. It takes way to long to reach peak blood concentration and the results arent all that great. Id rather spend money on something else.

Have you thought about lowering your test and upping your deca? Yes deca can affect the hairline but it is usually rare and if so just mildly. Have you looked into tren at all?

thats what people keep telling me but im thinking since its my first time using it wouldnt 400mg be enough?
    How many cycles have you done?

My first go with EQ i ran 600mg EW for 13week and Test E for 14weeks. Results were nice, became more hard, a bit more vascular but i attribute most of my gains to the test.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    test prop and tren ace.

test cyp or enanthate and tren enanthate or tren ace.

Either combo will work but you'll like the results better then deca . EQ is crap, mild, and doesnt do anything in terms of real muscle growth IMO. It takes way to long to reach peak blood concentration and the results arent all that great. Id rather spend money on something else.

Have you thought about lowering your test and upping your deca? Yes deca can affect the hairline but it is usually rare and if so just mildly. Have you looked into tren at all?
    yea i wanted to do tren but i know its very androgenic and that its very possible it'll make my hair fall out thats why im looking into things that are easier on the hair. my plan is still to get as big as possible and deca is really helping me get there but i dont want to use it twice a year just yet because im starting to do 2 cycles a year now

How many cycles have you done?

My first go with EQ i ran 600mg EW for 13week and Test E for 14weeks. Results were nice, became more hard, a bit more vascular but i attribute most of my gains to the test.
    i've done 3 cycles, im still a rookie but steroids are working very well for me
    i did a first cycle then took 8 months off then did another cycle and took another 8 months off and now i wanna start only doing 4 months off and im planning to do my next cycle in about a month

Id lower the test and up the deca then if you dont want to mess with tren yet. If your genetics are that you'll be bald then its just a matter of time before you loose it all.

Id lower the test and up the deca then if you dont want to mess with tren yet. If your genetics are that you'll be bald then its just a matter of time before you loose it all.
    i used dutasteride for the first time last cycle and i actually saw my hair getting thicker while on test but that was after the d-bol cause i noticed hair thinning at the start and then it got thicker while i was on the test and deca

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    vascularity can be achieved thru diet alone. if you ran this cycle and then ran the exact same w/ the eq dropped you would not be able to tell the difference between the two.

cypionate, eq, anavar
    That's the same cycle I did except I used test e instead of c. It wasn't exactly a bulking cycle if that's what you're looking for. Great cycle for cutting down but I thought you were looking for a more powerful cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    vascularity can be achieved thru diet alone. if you ran this cycle and then ran the exact same w/ the eq dropped you would not be able to tell the difference between the two.
    I don't know about that one dude. My bf is lower now than it was when I was on cycle with the eq and I'm definitely not as vascular as I was.

troublesome is offline Junior Member
    400mgs will do good. 500 to 600mg/week for 12 weeks like buddy says is a whole lot better, you wont notice much at first.. give it 8 weeks HOLYSHIT! eq rocks

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    eq is great for gains without water weight. Go for 600mg/wk for at least 12 wks. And Frontload. Ive done that amount + 250mg test e/wk and made great gains. However, eq will not give you the most bang for your buck, its kinda like primo, but cheaper. EQ was very kind to my hairline too.

I don't know about that one dude. My bf is lower now than it was when I was on cycle with the eq and I'm definitely not as vascular as I was.
    but was it the eq? did you run it by itself?

ive done two cycles, test 250mg/wk + eq 600mg/wk, and another cycle consisting of test 250mg/wk + deca 400mg/wk. The first one was a bit longer. I can say for sure that i was way way more veiny and hard when i used eq, but a lot bigger, puffy with the deca

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    IMO unless your getting it for free, spend your money on something else... Just me though

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    IMO unless your getting it for free, spend your money on something else... Just me though
    what would be a good substitute for eq if you're doing a clean bulk and something easy on the hairline?

ummm dude just run propecia throught cycle and that shampoo stuff..and ur good to go!

but was it the eq? did you run it by itself?
    It was definitely the eq. I ran anavar weeks 9-12 but the vascularity was already there.

The stories of vascularity with eq certainly held true with me but the stories of increased appetite did not. My appetite actually decreased a little and when I threw in the anavar I had to literally choke down my food.

what would be a good substitute for eq if you're doing a clean bulk and something easy on the hairline?
    Primo but that's considered very weak also but even though it's a dht my balding buddies have all said it has been easy on the hair.

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    Eq is the mildest aas imo...Results are very minimal if any 4me..If i use it I throw it in2 a great cut stack 4the hell of it like tren a/test p/mast ect....

It was definitely the eq. I ran anavar weeks 9-12 but the vascularity was already there.

The stories of vascularity with eq certainly held true with me but the stories of increased appetite did not. My appetite actually decreased a little and when I threw in the anavar I had to literally choke down my food.
    did you run eq by itself? Im guessing you ran test w/ it. my guess is that the vascularity would have been there if you just ran the test. eq is worthless. you will not notice the addition of this compound in your run

if you got xtra money to blow, get the eq. If youre on a budget, dont

did you run eq by itself? Im guessing you ran test w/ it. my guess is that the vascularity would have been there if you just ran the test. eq is worthless. you will not notice the addition of this compound in your run
    Yeah I ran it with test enan. I realize everyone's body comp is different but for me eq made a HUGE difference in regards to vascularity.

I remember talking to a buddy of mine on the phone while I was outside on my porch in about week 7. I looked down at my calf and with the way the moonlight was hitting it, I literally had tree branches crawling down the inside of my calf. Pretty badass. Didn't see it before and haven't seen it since. It was the eq.

Yeah I ran it with test enan. I realize everyone's body comp is different but for me eq made a HUGE difference in regards to vascularity.

I remember talking to a buddy of mine on the phone while I was outside on my porch in about week 7. I looked down at my calf and with the way the moonlight was hitting it, I literally had tree branches crawling down the inside of my calf. Pretty badass. Didn't see it before and haven't seen it since. It was the eq.
    it was the test. if you had run the test by itself this would have happened, assuming same d and e

it was the test. if you had run the test by itself this would have happened, assuming same d and e
    Bro, it wasn't the test. I used the EXACT same test on my first cycle and had zero change. It was the eq. Trust me. Have you used it? Ok then...

Bro, it wasn't the test. I used the EXACT same test on my first cycle and had zero change. It was the eq. Trust me. Have you used it? Ok then...
    why would you think I havent used it. I read the profile and was sold on it. just like everybody else who starts a thread like this one. I then I found it did nothing. I couldnt even tell it was in the run. a waste of money. most people report an increase in vasculatiry or appetite. neither of which requires aas. Ill I can say is pos works very well for you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information