jg42058p is offline Member

Clenbuterol Question

It occurs to me that the body developes a tolerance for clen quickly.
    I am wondering - if you take clen at a fixed dose for a while and then you begin to notice the side affects (shaking) ware off, does that mean the clen is not working anymore?

I have been taking 50mcg for about a week and I noticed my side affects begin to drop (shaking).. does that mean its not longer affective at all (as a fat burner/anti catabolic)? Or does it mean it might be less affective than it was before?

scribbs12 is offline Member
    yup you're just about right.. you start to get somewhat immune to it.. thats why you normally ramp it up... and do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on..

bone$ is offline Junior Member
    you should have done a little research on it before you started you cycle!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    I am wondering - if you take clen at a fixed dose for a while and then you begin to notice the side affects (shaking) ware off, does that mean the clen is not working anymore?

I have been taking 50mcg for about a week and I noticed my side affects begin to drop (shaking).. does that mean its not longer affective at all (as a fat burner/anti catabolic)? Or does it mean it might be less affective than it was before?
    Thats why its suggested that you pyramid the dosage, you'll know when its too much!

g0dsend is offline Member

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    Good post^^^^

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    i dont care for clen much, doesnt seem to do much to help in the cutting but it makes me shake like a wet dog left outside in the winter

Stefinoplex is offline Junior Member
    Every week just up the dose by one tablet, you pyramid up and like stated before you will know when to stop dont pass 120mcg in my opinion.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post

Firstly, "no" the fact that one does not feeling side effects doesn't necessarily mean the compound isn't working, although admittedly rare, some people don't feel any sides yet still see results. However, if side effects have been experienced as in your case, their absence is indeed an indicator of less than optimal usage.

Secondly, 50mcgs is rather scant and is likely the problem with your limited effectiveness duration. You should consider increasing the dosage to a more respectable figure before seeking other culprits.

Thirdly, pyramiding and multi-dosing as mentioned above aren't used to sustain effectiveness, but rather for tolerance gauging and side effect management. Consequently, although often habitually practiced, it is not necessary to ramp up or down with Clen or Ephedra after you've run a couple of cycles and achieved sufficient knowledge of their effects on your body, unless of course you switch brands thereby changing the other variables. However, this method should always be utilized in T3 administration for completely different reasons.

Fourthly, and for whatever reason, many choose to use Clen in an on/off fashion. As clearly depicted in the profile this is neither the optimal nor preferred administration as it objectively and unnecessarily short circuits the swiftness of your results. Once you plateau, either because of tolerance issues or upper limit safety precautions, Clen is BEST administered continuously (as in its prescribed medicinal applications) but along with a routine receptor cleansing/upregulating regimen that affords unremitting bb'er specific results. See profile for more on this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Doub1e_J is offline Associate Member
    ^--- what he said

Thread Information