theflyzman is offline Associate Member

Anavar and Mast together

Going to order next cutting cycle. Going to use the following. Question is should i use both anavar and mast together since they are both DHT derived?
    1. anavar
    2. Mast
    3. test e
    4. tren e
    5. clen
    6. t3
    Last edited by theflyzman; 07-24-2008 at 01:49 PM.

bump. any vets or mods that can help?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    they are both dht's so it wouldn't hurt to just use one. what doses are you planning on using?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    like we always ask...

STATS???

also post up your cycle in the form of how many mg per each compound and the amount of weeks you will be using each one.

but to answer your question... just use the mast. since you are using the Tren . the mast and tren will synergize together very nicely and you will get great results.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would drop the var. of course you can run the 2 together but why do it, you have enough substances in there already. remember, all the drugs in the world will not cut or harden you up if your cardio and diet is not up to par
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

But the anavar is much better for losing wieght then mast?? the mast is good at cutting sides and allowing other juice to work better, but for cutting, i would think the anavar would work much better. Although the mast is much cheaper and cutting out the anavar would cut cost in half, but im looking for the best stack and and the best results. Has anyone stacked test, tren and anavar with t3 and clen all together?? I will paste in stats and goals.
    STATS:
    31 YRS OLD
    213 LBS.
    6 foot tall
    4-5 Cycles, all bulkers.
    15% BF
    DIET will be around 2000 calories ED. High protien, low carb n fats
    Will hit the wieghts 5 days a week with cardio also, each of the 5 days using the interval training with low and high output intervals for 30 minutes each day.

GOAL is to lose 25 lbs. and be around 185 to 190 and have BF around 8%

bump

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    you will get better feedback if you propose your cycle with exact dosages and duration such as:
    test ???mg for weeks 1-?
    tren ???mg weeks 1-?
    var ?? mg weeks 1-?
    mast ???mg weeks 1-?
    clen ??? mcg weeks 1-?
    t3 ??? mcg weeks 1-?

Also, if you ran test prop and tren ace you will bloat less and may be a little better for cutting and will allow you to start pct sooner. what pct are you planning?

I can understand what ur saying but it has nothing to do with the question. im looking for feedback on if i should use both ot 1 or the other of mast n anavar since they r both DHT derived. Like yeah u can use both but def take propecia or something like that. Can we get some vets or mods on this ASAP?

Thread Information