ballo is offline New Member

Peoples opinions pls

this is my first cycle im just wondering if the doseage im taking is to low for my first time im 5 weeks into my cycle and not noticing much gains my dose is sust250 2 ml and deca50 1m i didnt know about this site until a few days ago and im sure a bit of feedback will be good for me. also how long after fist cycle do you wait until doing second cycle im planning on doing a cutting cycle for next one ok my stats are 30yrs 6ft 220pounds iv been doing weights for 10years on and off and been back into it for the last 2years solid training if you have any good cutting cycles your info will be appreciated

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    You wait as long as the length of your first cycle inc pct, btw what is your pct?
    Your sus dose is fine especially for a first cycle, deca50 1ml i think thats too low, up it bro, if you dont experiance any gains in the next two weeks then your gear is prob bunk, what is your diet like?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Somehow it seems my replies are always questions....
    Got a bunch of redijects, I'm guessing? What's the rest of your cycle look like (length, ancillary compounds)? What about pct? What's your bodyfat? What about your diet?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    how are you shooting your sust? it should be eod, hopefully you don't shoot it all at once. but 50mg deca isn't gonna do much at all. that could be upped to 300+ whatever you feel works well

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Somehow it seems my replies are always questions....
    Got a bunch of redijects, I'm guessing? What's the rest of your cycle look like (length, ancillary compounds)? What about pct? What's your bodyfat? What about your diet?
    I was just about to say the same. Those are the only two steroids i ever see in mexico are sust redijects and deca 50mg (for suckas).

Thread Information