KrashRoute is offline Associate Member

Means/drugs of strengthing ligaments....

Did a search..didnt really find what im lookin for so i figured id start a thread.

Got a stretched out ligament on the inside of my right elbow due to an injury. Ive gotten by for a few years now but its acting up. IM gettin it scoped to see if that helps at all...and then possibly a ligament graft.
    Is there anything that strengthend ligaments and tendone. I take like 3g of glucosamine sulf/chrond and MSM each day. I heard laurabolin can strengthen ligaments and tendons......is thie true? cause i was skeptical. Also if any of you know of any other suppliments/treatments/drugs than can help here it lemme know .. I appreciate it.

Krash

this is true...its also wicked expensive and makes your organs and such grow also. Ill def keep it near as a possible option....with alot more research and such. Good call john. Anyone else got any ideas....any clue on the laura......
    Krash

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i dont think laurabolin would strengthen the connective tissues anymore than any other aas would, its a nandrolone , (nandrolone laurate) same class as nandrolone decanate(deca ). it offers the same benefits as deca. i'm not 100% sure though , maybe some one else could add something to this.

thats exactly what i thought... i guess im biting at anything that sounds good at this point. 8mo recovery sucks...ill have to bulk goininto camp and be all awkward and such. any how bump this up.... maybe ill get lucky.

Krash

Flash is offline New Member
    winny could help. there is some info over at the anabolicfitness board on the mechanisms through which this is accomplished. search over there and you'll find it.

-side note...one way winny increases speed in sprinters is by tightening ligaments and tendons reducing reaction time.

Titanium2 is offline Junior Member

rHGH

Is the only "supplement" proven to aid in growth of ligament and tendon... that is your best shot my friend.

As for 47John, I don't know what you mean by your discs being fucked... There are a million and one things that can go wrong with your discs. If you have herniated (commonly referred to as ruptured) your disc, HGH will do nothing for it. the only thing that will help are rest, time, anti-inflamatories, and possibly surgery as a last resort. If your disc is bulged, it can pull itself back over time if you rest it. I don't know of HGH having any positive effects on discs... they don't grow back or close themselves up.

Hit me up with a PM if you have any back concerns or questions...

Good luck with the scope on that ligament. And if you do get some HGH, make sure you know what you are getting and how it is to be propperly cared for. Some require constant refridgeration even before reconstituted. Eli Lilly's R&D says there's will become biologically innactive if left at room temp for 72 hours. It is a great brand if properly cared for. Also, good quality gh can be taken at 4 to 6iu/day, and should be stacked with aas for best results. Otherwise it doesn't have much of an effect by itself on muscle/tissue growth....

Ti ....whats up bro...glad to see you make it over. Hows your back doin. Yeah i dunno bout the GH...maybe if i get the cash...i hear theres some kits with around 120 iu which are supposedly pretty decent. Havent had much time to research it though, tryin to explore all options...

btw- yeast saw that jpg of your surgery and freaked....she said scars are sexy haha...

Krash

Thread Information