DROCK74 is offline New Member

Exclamation Need Advice on EQ cycle, please!

I am planning on running a cycle of D-bol and Eq. possibly some test enanthate also but i can't afford to lose anymore hair so I am cautious to add the enanthate. Here is what I was planning on running. let me know what you think. Apreciate any replys.

D-bol 30mg/day for 6 weeks
    Eq 600mg/week for first 2 weeks then 400mg/week for remaining 10 weeks
    ?Enanthate 400mg/week at beginning of 4th week throughout cycle w EQ????

I also forgot to mention that this is my first cycle, and I have a PCT including Nolva, Clomid and Arimidex

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should run the test through the whole cycle. EQ is a very mild steroid .

but won't i get pretty big off of the D-bol? i was thinking the enanthate would be too much. 6 weeks of D-bol should do alot, right?

steroids will not be the only factor in determining how much mass you add. Trust me use the Test E if anything by itself if you are worried about the cycle with dbol beign too heavy.

I understand what you are saying but i want the mild leaning effects after the dbol and I dont wanna lose any hair. i know i will experience some sides but i want to minimize them. Will the enanthate w the Eq allow me to still lean out towards the end of the cycle? what do you think about the dosing regimen? am I under or over dosing anything?

most people say eq is useless under 600mg/week. Also You will suffer a loss of labedo if you dont take test. Your planed cycle is no good.

so i should start the enanthate to kick in when i am finished with the dbol . makes sense in terms of the libido.but you say the cycle is no good?? how? 6 weeks dbol, enanthate @4th week w Eq throughout. how is that no good?

Start the Test E on week one at the same time as the dbols, it takes 4-6 weeks for the test to come on full throttle as it is the enanthate ester. If you are using eq as well then take it for the same length of time as the Test say 12 weeks.

sounds good. so you dont think the cycle is worth anything if i don't add the enanthate ?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DROCK74 View Post
    I understand what you are saying but i want the mild leaning effects after the dbol and I dont wanna lose any hair. i know i will experience some sides but i want to minimize them. Will the enanthate w the Eq allow me to still lean out towards the end of the cycle? what do you think about the dosing regimen? am I under or over dosing anything?
    steroids will not lean you out. thats diet and cardio. eq is worthless. you will not notice the addition of this compound in your cycle.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    You say your worried about hairloss... Dont you know d-bol causes shedding? Since this is your first cycle I think you could see good results off the EQ and a very small dose of test (200-250 mgs). Test should be ran the whole cycle and preferably a week longer than the EQ.

Thread Information