nate1235 is offline New Member

newb here. need help

ok so i am 22. from reading the stickies it seems that this is a pretty good age to start. ive been seriously training for over 2 years and my muscle/ strength gains seem to be stuck. im 6'2" and 225 lbs with 14.7% body fat. i bench 315 lbs twice and squat 360 lbs twice. i really have been stuck at about this range for almost the entire two years of training. at first the gains were phenomenal, but like ive already said i got stuck. i eat 6 meals a day with lots of protien and vegetables. i eat high G.I. carbs before and after a workout with protien and creatine. i get plenty of sleep each night and i train 5 days a week. my question is in your opinion am i ready for steriods ? the only weight i can seem to gain is fat. im ok with using injectables, but dont know which to take. my goals are to weigh 240 lbs with at most 10% body fat. i need strength and speed. i will be 23 on november 1st. please help with a good steroid combo. i also no nothing about getting good steriods. i think the stickies said something about pm a moderator or something. how does that work?

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    u wont get a source here

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    change up your workout routines for a little bit..do different exercises
    (ie: dumbell, barbell, hammer strength)

you're at a ok age...up your cardio and diet

a good 1st cycle will be test only...also read the pct forum..u will need that...untill you're ready to jump on educate yourself..while you're educating yourself do different exercises and shock you body

i change my workouts all the time and i get A LOT of cardio. almost every day. i really try to stay away from the refined carbs and eat whole grains and vegetables, but there is a lot of stress and pressure on me to gain weight for sports. i had to increase my calorie intake to gain weight although im pretty sure almost all the weight gain was fat. i used to be around 9% body fat now im 14% i just cant seem to gain any muscle anymore

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro you need to read the rules bro...you want advise no problem but to ask for a source can and will get you BANNED from here...please lets not have that...also you are open to scammers now...if someone pm's you i would be very careful.

i didnt directly ask for a source. i asked how sending a pm to the moderators worked. thanks for the heads up tho

i just need help with a good combo and starting "dose" since i dont know much.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    We do not help with sources in any way, anything you read that may have suggested that is quite outdated. We will be glad to help with usage information, but stay away from any source talk please.

Thread Information