Eshays is offline Banned

huge people that are stupid

A trainer at my gym who is about 260 pounds, 5'10, 8%bf absolutely huge, i was talking to him about gear, and he said you dont need pct unless you have gyno and its overrated, and in the days of Arnold, etc none of em used PCT and they are all fine now. He says the difference in time it makes in raising your HPTA levels is negligible and not worth the price of purchase of PCT.

how the hell does someone get so big if they're that stupid? Infact all the juicers over here have no idea what PCT even stands for.

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    well , its true back in the day, in the bodybuilding golden age, people didnt use pct and a lot of people are ok. now advances in knowledge have determined that pct is better for the body. the main goal of pct is to get ur body's test levels back to normal after being decreased from an aas cycle. now also keep in mind that back then a lot of bodybuilders were basically juicing all the time, so no need to do pct. but ya u do want ur body to get back to normal as soon as possible.

graeme87 is offline Member
    He is prob on year round.

Chubbosaurus is offline Junior Member
    Drugs and genetics.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    got to admit though, your bodys pretty good at healing itself and pct is practically taking more drugs to get off drugs. which is a crap idea.

leamanoid is offline Associate Member
    Eshays before you were saying decca 50 from rgr i think it was is fake.

not the case all the time

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    You dont need pct if you dont come off.

Michael Scott is offline Associate Member
    a real 'stupid huge' person wouldn't even know what PCT is.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Well to each his own I guess. i agree with Gsxxr he does not come off. He probably cruises if at all. I would rather take care of my body. I'm not going pro, I just do it for me.

Alot of older bber's I talk to have no clue what pct is. They just say 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. But from what they have told me back then doses for cycles were like 400mg of test and 400 mg of deca a week plus 20mg a day of dbol . And to them it was a good size stack.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I get that alot down here, One guy after I told him about my PCT adked me what company makes it. Like its a package deal type thing. I wanted to choke him, and still may!

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    As I posted before, my girl threw away my whole cigar box with all my PCT gear in it (not to mention all my vials and rigs) and I havent seen any ill effects. I had just finished my gear thank GOD or I might have thrown her out of a moving vehicle...Anyway, I didnt crash at all (that I noticed) and the only sides I got was a little bacne. I have been taking tribulus terrestris extract but thats it. Maybe I'm just lucky.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    huge people that are stupid only have nothing else going for them except that they are stupid. Ask him how long his cycles are. Guarantee he says 1 year per cycle.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by uk lad View Post
    got to admit though, your bodys pretty good at healing itself and pct is practically taking more drugs to get off drugs. which is a crap idea.
    there's alot of truth in this....just never applied it to juicing and pct before....

exactly... think of it like this, you take anti e's because your body has too much test and increases or converts test to estrogen.

when you stop taking test and your body has too much estrogen and no testosterone then surely you body then gets info that you need more testosterone....simple logic if you ask me.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Well I'm not condoning NOT running a PCT I will say this. Back in the day, Like 10 years ago I never PCT'ed and never really lost much. Lost more than when I run a PCT, but not all that much. Very recently, a couple months ago I started a Cyp/EQ cycle. At the time I only had enough money for a bottle of each which would last me 5 weeks. After a couple weeks I bought a couple more bottles. Te first couple bottles rocked and I started making great gains. After i started the new bottles I noticed my nuts dropped back down and I knew the gear was fake. I kept eating and working out hard and lost nothing I had gained. I had my Doc check my blood and everything was fine. I lucked out but I really reccomend PCT

one8nine is offline Banned

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eshays View Post
    A trainer at my gym who is about 260 pounds, 5'10, 8%bf absolutely huge, i was talking to him about gear, and he said you dont need pct unless you have gyno and its overrated, and in the days of Arnold, etc none of em used PCT and they are all fine now. He says the difference in time it makes in raising your HPTA levels is negligible and not worth the price of purchase of PCT.

how the hell does someone get so big if they're that stupid? Infact all the juicers over here have no idea what PCT even stands for.
    ive never done pct.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    ive never done pct.
    r u serious

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    r u serious
    yep, keep my cycle lengths down to 6 - 8 weeks which makes a big difference. been doing cycles for 5 years no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by uk lad View Post
    exactly... think of it like this, you take anti e's because your body has too much test and increases or converts test to estrogen.

when you stop taking test and your body has too much estrogen and no testosterone then surely you body then gets info that you need more testosterone....simple logic if you ask me.

saying that though, im still going to do pct lol

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    I did a 16 week cycle of Test E 250 x2 a week. My kid mest up my PCT, dont want to get into that but i did not get the chace to do a pct. and I've been off a cycle for 3months. The only prob I seen was chestnee, some acne on my chest, DId I crash NO!, I did loose 65% of my muscle...I really wish I would have done a pct.

NS
    NS is offline Associate Member
    Why would you not do PCT. Surely you want to maximize your gains.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    I keep stuff around but don't take anything unless I feel I need it, itchy nips, ect. I always liked HCG though to blow them pups back up. Actually though people take PCT's wrong all the time and hinders their gains. A rise in estrogen with a rise in testosterone is normal and sought after. You need estrogen to balance out, its a good thing untill it gets outta bounds with the level of testosterone your running. Its better not to do a pct if its not required. Back in the day it was used for emergencies, now it seems to have gotten as popular as a must use with a cycle. It can cripple gains when not used properly.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    I keep stuff around but don't take anything unless I feel I need it, itchy nips, ect. I always liked HCG though to blow them pups back up. Actually though people take PCT's wrong all the time and hinders their gains. A rise in estrogen with a rise in testosterone is normal and sought after. You need estrogen to balance out, its a good thing untill it gets outta bounds with the level of testosterone your running. Its better not to do a pct if its not required. Back in the day it was used for emergencies, now it seems to have gotten as popular as a must use with a cycle. It can cripple gains when not used properly.
    when would pct not be required with an aas cycle though?

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    when would pct not be required with an aas cycle though?

I'm far from a guru when it comes to pct, I know more about how the body regulates naturally. Actually I wish there were many more studies of these drugs on how they relate to more muscle production. I know that proviron and arimidex will reduce estrogen, what I don't know is why some automatically suggest taking it while on a cycle if your not getting the estro sides? Seems like hindering gains to me. Also, after a cycle, androgens drop drastically. We naturally compensate with estrogen as it inhibits the production of natural testosterone , yet we take nolvadex to block the receptor. My question would be how much faster is it using pct's as opposed to going natural. Then we get into cycles, time periods, mgs., peoples natural responses, ect. I'd love to see an actual study related to BB'ing instead of breast cancer. Now don't get me wrong, I use up to 2 grams week now and I couldn't imagine not having supplies in the box when I need them, but suggesting arimidex use throughout a 250mg./week cycle, I just can't agree. Have we lost sight to why the body retains water? Or why we have estrogen in combination with testosterone? I never did any kind of anti-e's for years and years without problems. The problems started at the same time as the heavier doses did.
    Last edited by MercyDog; 07-28-2008 at 06:16 PM.

jonnsbig is offline Junior Member
    Excellent topic, its really good to know what some do and others dont. I agree with alot of whats on this post. Everyones body is different so to each his own.

I'd also like to hear more about the sides of Anti-e's, you never hear about burning those receptors.

Thread Information