Thread: Help please :

xway is offline New Member

Help please :

Hi and thanks to anyone taking the time to answer my questions.
    Heres our quick story, me and a close work out 5-6 times a week for the past 2 years and just recently decided go on our first cycle. We bought it from a source who is a professional body builder,
    anyway we took our first injection 2 nights ago in the ass (Testosterone Enanthate - TE 250 - 1mg ) with pills ( methandienone 25mg x2) and we've had some really bad side effects which were not covered when i did my research.
    1st) the injected area was so painful the next day we were unable to move,
    2nd) we broke out in a fever like state, our body was feeling cold a little nauseous and woke up the next day covered in sweat. its the 3rd day now and we're starting to feel better but injected area is still quite painful.

any idea what is causing this and any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

CAMboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xway View Post
    Hi and thanks to anyone taking the time to answer my questions.
    Heres our quick story, me and a close work out 5-6 times a week for the past 2 years and just recently decided go on our first cycle. We bought it from a source who is a professional body builder,
    anyway we took our first injection 2 nights ago in the ass (Testosterone Enanthate - TE 250 - 1mg ) with pills ( methandienone 25mg x2) and we've had some really bad side effects which were not covered when i did my research.
    2nd) we broke out in a fever like state, our body was feeling cold a little nauseous and woke up the next day covered in sweat. its the 3rd day now and we're starting to feel better but injected area is still quite painful.

any idea what is causing this and any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
    first i'd like to know your stats but the situation you're in is common among lots of first timers and even some experience users. I get fevers and night sweats a day after shooting 500mg's of fine Organon Sustanon . Soreness is normal buddy. Also, nobody said u were going to feel any better by shooting and ingesting hormones. Remember now that you are injecting hormones into the body- we are messing with almost if not all of our anatomical systems - not to mention your endocrine. Research more and not just internet dude. Hit up a library and see what this shit does to u.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMboy View Post
    first i'd like to know your stats but the situation you're in is common among lots of first timers and even some experience users. I get fevers and night sweats a day after shooting 500mg's of fine Organon Sustanon. Soreness is normal buddy. Also, nobody said u were going to feel any better by shooting and ingesting hormones. Remember now that you are injecting hormones into the body- we are messing with almost if not all of our anatomical systems - not to mention your endocrine. Research more and not just internet dude. Hit up a library and see what this shit does to u.
    we are 5'6 and 5'7 , both 28 yrs old and 71kg. I really appreciate your feedback, so does it get better on the 2nd or 3rd shot or will it be like this all the time, cause i cant hit the gym unable to walk with a crippled ass.
    thanks again for the feedback

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    hi and thanks to anyone taking the time to answer my questions.
    anyway we took our first injection 2 nights ago in the ass (testosterone enanthate - te 250 - 1mg ) with pills ( methandienone 25mg x2) and we've had some really bad side effects which were not covered when i did my research.
    2nd) we broke out in a fever like state, our body was feeling cold a little nauseous and woke up the next day covered in sweat. Its the 3rd day now and we're starting to feel better but injected area is still quite painful.

Any idea what is causing this and any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
    damn newbies
    as i have said it before before u do aas, read read read read
    if im not mistaken, by the way u wrote te, is ur test from sachets by any chance??? And im sure u mean 250mg per ml. It is normal to be painful, even for a couple days. Im sure u could move. As far as the fever goes, im not sure. Ive never experienced that. Were u planning on doing pct??? Id suggest u stop everything and do more research.

Lol, no bro it doesnt get better
    all shots are independent of each other, that said theyll all be painful. Whats ur cycle and pct??

we are 5'6 and 5'7 , both 28 yrs old and 71kg. I really appreciate your feedback, so does it get better on the 2nd or 3rd shot or will it be like this all the time, cause i cant hit the gym unable to walk with a crippled ass.
    thanks again for the feedback
    yeah the soreness could get better after the 3rd shot (same spot) usually - that's how it is for me but not for all. Hell sometimes it could never get better depending what test it is (Mexico's Testoprim for example). It really depends. When I begin a cycle on Test prop i shoot every other day in the delts. Monday I shoot right delt (then it gets sore) so on Wednesday I shoot left delt (while right delt still recuperates from soreness) so on friday (when monday's soreness is gone), I shoot right delt again (then usually i'm a little less sore this time but still sore). By the 2nd 3rd week i'm not feeling shit anymore. Send me a PM if u need more advice...I care for my newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1 View Post
    all shots are independent of each other, that said theyll all be painful. Whats ur cycle and pct??
    Brother I bow down to your location - Aztlan.

Lol thanks dude, i assume ur mex-ame

Lol thanks dude, i assume ur mex-ame
    yeap u got that right - a 2nd class spaniard and as terrible as that sounds, it is true among latino americanos and some phillipino. We went off to a great tangent here lol.

So anyways, back to the subject. We need to read more fellas.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMboy View Post
    So anyways, back to the subject. We need to read more fellas.
    agreed... READ BOY, REEEEEAD!

Its not gonna get any better... If your gear is from a UGL, somethin might have gotten threw the filter or somethin... Other than that, i would say !!! Suck it up bro, at the end of the day, youll live.

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    agreed... READ BOY, REEEEEAD!

Its not gonna get any better... If your gear is from a UGL, somethin might have gotten threw the filter or somethin... Other than that, i would say !!! Suck it up bro, at the end of the day, youll live.
    yeap...suck it up - shit I know it gets me bigger, when the shot hurts, i'm thinking "HELLLZ YEAHH!!!" when it gets me to 19-20inch arms 9-10 percent bf.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    completly disagree, your 1st shot into a new muscle is always painfull but the pain lessens after the 1st shots. although with sus there will sometimes be a slight pain due to the faster acting testosterone in it (as its a blend of four different kinds).

shots do get easier and more comfortable the more you do them.

is the area you injected still swollen, red or warm when you touch it? these are signs of an infection so check them out.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you probably shot into a virgin muscle which always causes more pain but it will definatly get alot easier as time goes on. as for being sick, alot of people get the "test flu" when starting a cycle but that will also subside in a week or so
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by uk lad View Post
    completly disagree, your 1st shot into a new muscle is always painfull but the pain lessens after the 1st shots. although with sus there will sometimes be a slight pain due to the faster acting testosterone in it (as its a blend of four different kinds).

is the area you injected still swollen, red or warm when you touch it? these are signs of an infection so check them out.
    U will agree if u use Mexico's Testoprim - this makes grown men cry. The shot never gets less sore. Do a search and watch lol.

haha, ok maybe there are exceptions! luckily i dont have to go to mexico

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    you probably shot into a virgin muscle which always causes more pain but it will definatly get alot easier as time goes on. as for being sick, alot of people get the "test flu" when starting a cycle but that will also subside in a week or so
    great post

whats for pct?

Quote Originally Posted by uk lad View Post

firstly i would like to say thanks for the valuable feedback and each of you guys taking your time to answer my questions...last night (3rd night on AS) i found myself shivering in bed for about 2 hrs, i managed to get a few hours sleep and woke up to my body feeling extremely hot, i sweated for the rest of the night, had to change 4 tshirts, bed sheets and blanker was completely drenched and i had to use a towel to keep drying myself off, im thinking i should just call it quits while im ahead as my body really doesnt seem to like it, as for my other mate hes feeling 100% now. My injected area still hurts but not as bad as yesterday, ive been told it could have been due to muscle bruising and yes its a virgin muscle.
    So if i get off it now after 1 shot of 250mg, do i still need to take any estrogen blockers? or should it be fine.
    As ive mentioned before ive been training for 2 years 5-6 days a week constantly at high intensity but ive felt ive hit my genetic peak and just wanted to try AS as "icying on the cake" but feeling like shit unable to get to sleep at nights cause of hot and cold phases i feel is not worth it.
    anwyays thanks again guys for the feedback, its greatly appreciated

u should've started with a prohormone.
    i woulnt worry about an anti-e as u just were beginning.
    good luck bro.
    dont mess with aas ever again.

u should've started with a prohormone.
    i woulnt worry about an anti-e as u just were beginning.
    good luck bro.
    dont mess with aas ever again.
    ive never had a substance that has completely owned me, back to protein and creatine

firstly i would like to say thanks for the valuable feedback and each of you guys taking your time to answer my questions...last night (3rd night on AS) i found myself shivering in bed for about 2 hrs, i managed to get a few hours sleep and woke up to my body feeling extremely hot, i sweated for the rest of the night, had to change 4 tshirts, bed sheets and blanker was completely drenched and i had to use a towel to keep drying myself off, im thinking i should just call it quits while im ahead as my body really doesnt seem to like it, as for my other mate hes feeling 100% now. My injected area still hurts but not as bad as yesterday, ive been told it could have been due to muscle bruising and yes its a virgin muscle.
    So if i get off it now after 1 shot of 250mg, do i still need to take any estrogen blockers? or should it be fine.
    As ive mentioned before ive been training for 2 years 5-6 days a week constantly at high intensity but ive felt ive hit my genetic peak and just wanted to try AS as "icying on the cake" but feeling like shit unable to get to sleep at nights cause of hot and cold phases i feel is not worth it.
    anwyays thanks again guys for the feedback, its greatly appreciated

i had test flu pretty bad on my first cycle, it does go after a few days if you wait for it to pass, on cycles after the 1st i havn't had test flu.

if you stop now after 1 injection i wouldnt worry too much about anti-e's

Thread Information