Testo^ is offline Associate Member

Need help with cycle please :)

Im thinking to do a 8 or 10 week deca \test cycle, im kinda noobie i have only done 1 cycle with deca, and i ended that cycle for 3 or 4 weeks ago.
    I havent done any clomid or something like that, but i guess i dont need to either before i have done my second cycle.
    I am very thankful for help with my cycle.

I am 1.90cm tall, 205pounds heavy.

Can some experienced people please answer ? ,

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testo^
    Im thinking to do a 8 or 10 week deca \test cycle, im kinda noobie i have only done 1 cycle with deca, and i ended that cycle for 3 or 4 weeks ago.
    I havent done any clomid or something like that, but i guess i dont need to either before i have done my second cycle.
    I am very thankful for help with my cycle.

I am 1.90cm tall, 205pounds heavy.
    hey bro....its best to recover your hpta before starting the next.....the longer you are shut down, the harder it is to get back up and deca does the most damage.....you have a couple options......get hcg , clomid, nolv, tribulus immediately and run the hcg for a couple weeks, then run the nolv and clomid just like a normal pct....recover and start next cycle a month or 2 later
    or start cycle now, get hcg, trib, clomid, nolv......run the hcg throughout cycle at 500iu/every 4 days while taking nolv as your anti-e....imo also run 2-3 grams of trib/ed.....

****, i cant get clomid or something like that now, what happens if i dont take clomid ?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    ****, i cant get clomid or something like that now, what happens if i dont take clomid ?
    then you will have run another cycle and your natural test production will be in the gutter, and likely all of your gains from the cycle will be lost...
    you can order clomid from this site bro.......

Clomiphene citrate | is this clomid ? And when i order the package will it stand like " package from steroid .com ?or something?

seanw is offline Banned
    Clomiphene citrate | is this clomid ? And when i order the package will it stand like " package from steroid.com ?or something?
    Mate go here http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/ to order it. An yes it is Clomiphene citrate

ok, thx bro, how longs should i wait before starting my second cycle with deca \test 8-10 weeks, after i have taken the Clomid for some days, and how much clomid do i need to take a day ?

seanw is offline Banned
    have a look at this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=PHEENDO It will explain the doses and how long you need to do it for. You really should by some Tribulus as well from the Health food store and do three grams a day until you start your next cycle which shouldnt be for about two months after you finish the clomid.

Is it something that can replace clomid that i can buy in the local drugstore ?

seanw is offline Banned
    Is it something that can replace clomid that i can buy in the local drugstore ?
    Nothing that you dont need a prescription for

Hmm, are you sure it is that way in Norway to ?

seanw is offline Banned
    Well I didnt know where you were from. Maybe its OK there, I can buy Clomid over the counter in Malaysia and Thailand, it is perfectly legal there so maybe it is in Norway. One way to find out, go in and ask.

roabs is offline New Member
    you should have done some research prior to taking ...... time on equals time off .. i would recommend some hcg and follow with clomid or nov

inevitable is offline Member
    This kids 18 years old.... ur to young.. IMO

AVAGO is offline Member
    originaly posted by seanw
    to order it. An yes it is Clomiphene citrate
    is that liquid stuff as good as the tabs ? good price for the amount, run the same amount as tabs ? 300/100/50mg

Thread Information