Jackt23 is offline Member

Letro for reversal

Hey guys ive been tryin to find this out for the past hour now and im gettin impatient...i read in its profile letro is great for reversal of gyno...mine isnt that bad but i wanna get it taken care of before it gets worse, or before i start another cycle...

from what ive grasped it needs to be ran for like 6-8 weeks and ive seen some people write tapering it up, and some tapering it down...which makes more sense to me. If its got a rebound effect why would you start low and end high, wouldnt it make more sense to start at 2.5 and taper it down to .25 when you come off, also keeping in mind a lil nolv to be ran for a week or so after i come off the letro...nothing else is gonna be ran...strictly for gettin rid of my gyno

so my question...how to taper it...and for how long..6-8 weeks??

thanks alot

no dice?

is there any methodology to is or just make up whateveer taper i want?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow! Another 2002 bro

Anyway, onto the question...You're best served using the search function here as there are multiple threads I remember being helpful to your ends here.

As I see it, if you've got puffy nips, the letrozole may work in reducing the gynecomastia or fat around your chest.

Unfortunately, if you have a hardened mass behind your nipples (fibrous breast tissue growth surrounding the glands) you'll need excision via a mastectomy to eradicate it.

Some of the bros around here have had "good" results, however knowing that the gland is basically a knot of fibrous breast tissue, it won't break down on its own.

Hopefully you aren't to the point of no return yet.

Post some more information and you may get some more opinions...It's very hard to recommend something that has worked in some and failed in others...We're talking extreme grey area.

Best of luck.

yea im a 02 boy but kind of embarassed all the other 02's have triple my post count atleast haha....

well to be honest i did search, possibly not deep enough haha, but i didnt see any dosing on the taperd letro...i did have lump under the nip, then went hard...got some letro and used it for a week and a half before being a dumpass and spilling it, but for that week and a half, it did soften it up and as of right now its there but soft...so i was lookin to run tabs this time but wasnt sure how to run it, so i can figure out how much i need

what my searching DID give me that it needs to be ran 6-8 weeks and takes 60 days to level the plasma levels or something, and that tapering worked from 2.5 to .25 for others, but how to taper wasnt stated...2.5...1.25.... .625....etc....OR 2.5...1.25...1.25... .625.... .625....etc.. just not sure which way or if it matters

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I would just listen to your body and go with your method of tapering. I have done it that way and my troubles have sub-sided

You said "...before I start another cycle." What was your cycle and how long have you been off? Any blood work done (testosterone )?

good point vette thanks...i have been off for awhile, over a year...i think my last one was prop/tren with some var and winny for 10 weeks-12 weeks ran at 100/75ed i think...nothing major

Blog Entries
    Good, so your testosterone isnt terribly low or anything. You could start at 1.25 for a couple days then go higher if need be. Watch out, I know when I take it and my test levels are low it can make my joints real dry

yea i did see that it drys thehell outta ya...thanks man

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Good, so your testosterone isnt terribly low or anything. You could start at 1.25 for a couple days then go higher if need be. Watch out, I know when I take it and my test levels are low it can make my joints real dry
    I find that I always get a sore throat/cotton mouth when I begin.

Headaches are also a possibility for me.

Listen to Vette...You should definitely not jump into anything higher than 1.25 for the first week...Letro is one of the strongest compounds out there and will really throw your lipid profile out of whack if you run supra doses for 6-8 weeks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    I find that I always get a sore throat/cotton mouth when I begin.

Headaches are also a possibility for me.

Listen to Vette...You should definitely not jump into anything higher than 1.25 for the first week...Letro is one of the strongest compounds out there and will really throw your lipid profile out of whack if you run supra doses for 6-8 weeks.
    Absolutely. Im sure it does mine no good...as does it to most people. My total cholesterol is low naturally, but it also has my hdl really low.

thanks for the help fellas

Thread Information