gibferno is offline Junior Member

For those who are afraid of needles/injections...

I was afraid too. I had my first injection on Saturday and I loved it. Seriously. When the point hit my skin, it just eased all the way in. I didn't feel like I even had to push it. I used a 1" needle in the outside of my quad. I aspirated and injected. About 5 minutes later, I had a bit of "dead leg" that lasted all of 10 minutes. Later that afternoon, I felt GREAT!! I don't know if it was the test e or if it was in my head?? I felt a huge pump, not necessarily just in my muscles. My muscles don't feel different yet at all. Long story short, if you have doubts, just do it. It actually feels good. I am REALLY looking forward to Wednesday morning when I inject again.

CsB
    CsB is offline New Member
    woah, woah, it may feel great but dont get over confident be careful of those veins, trust me you dont want to be hitting those, I once had to pull out 3 times just to get the right spot

Yeah, I aspirate . I'm going to be clean and sterile, but it still felt good.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gibferno View Post
    I was afraid too. I had my first injection on Saturday and I loved it. Seriously. When the point hit my skin, it just eased all the way in. I didn't feel like I even had to push it. I used a 1" needle in the outside of my quad. I aspirated and injected. About 5 minutes later, I had a bit of "dead leg" that lasted all of 10 minutes. Later that afternoon, I felt GREAT!! I don't know if it was the test e or if it was in my head?? I felt a huge pump, not necessarily just in my muscles. My muscles don't feel different yet at all. Long story short, if you have doubts, just do it. It actually feels good. I am REALLY looking forward to Wednesday morning when I inject again.
    next step:
    10 weeks of test suspension 100mg ed
    50mg when you wake up
    50mg for dinner

i actually never aspirate

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    next step:
    10 weeks of test suspension 100mg ed
    50mg when you wake up
    50mg for dinner
    I think that might be part of my next cycle. I have about 24 weeks to decide though. I'm just ready for the test enth to kick in!! I guess I have a few more weeks. I haven't worked out since my first injection. I will today though.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Enan is all youll ever need. Unless you go pro or stay on for life.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    i actually never aspirate

Bro that's scarry!
    One time I was not going to aspirate but something told me to do so.
    When I did, the entier plunger filled up with blood, I got scared after that and say aspirate all the time.

mauler is offline Associate Member
    i did my first injection a week ago. no , its not bad. 25g you cannt even feel.
    im still bummed aout the virgin muscle pain, i never had it. sob.
    i feel ripped off , like when you are supposed to marry a virgin and shes not. hahaha

I think that might be part of my next cycle. I have about 24 weeks to decide though. I'm just ready for the test enth to kick in!! I guess I have a few more weeks. I haven't worked out since my first injection. I will today though.
    i think 2x a day is a litter over the top

but i shoot every day. prop/tren /masteron is my favorite cycle.
    best part is it kicks in fully at peak in 3-6 days
    you now have to wait 4-6 weeks for your test e to peak

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by breakbones View Post
    Bro that's scarry!
    One time I was not going to aspirate but something told me to do so.
    When I did, the entier plunger filled up with blood, I got scared after that and say aspirate all the time.
    you don't actually die when you inject in a vein.......and if someone has first hand knowledge to the contrary PLEASE correct me lol.....but from what i understand you just kinda feel like your dying for a sec

Quote Originally Posted by mauler View Post
    i did my first injection a week ago. no , its not bad. 25g you cannt even feel.
    im still bummed aout the virgin muscle pain, i never had it. sob.
    i feel ripped off , like when you are supposed to marry a virgin and shes not. hahaha
    Yeah, me too. I had no virgin muscle pain, other than 10 minutes of dead leg. Fine with me though. I think on Wednesday I might try my tricep, if not my other quad.

i think 2x a day is a litter over the top

but i shoot every day. prop/tren /masteron is my favorite cycle.
    best part is it kicks in fully at peak in 3-6 days
    you now have to wait 4-6 weeks for your test e to peak
    I know, this part sucks. I am impatient, and now I have to wait a month to feel the test e!!

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    you don't actually die when you inject in a vein.......and if someone has first hand knowledge to the contrary PLEASE correct me lol.....but from what i understand you just kinda feel like your dying for a sec
    That's good to know! If you get blood in the syringe, do you push it out before you inject again? Don't you need to change the needle also?

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    That's good to know! If you get blood in the syringe, do you push it out before you inject again? Don't you need to change the needle also?
    i change needle but haven't really figured out how the **** to get the blood out......then you inject the blood and when you pull the needle out it kinda seeps and you think you hit another vein lol

I thought so. I'd almost feel better wasting the gear.

yeah i do it all the time. bad taste. get dizzy. 30 seconds its over who cares

i change needle but haven't really figured out how the **** to get the blood out......then you inject the blood and when you pull the needle out it kinda seeps and you think you hit another vein lol
    shit if i aspirated and pulled the blood id just shoot it in the muscles. who cares its your blood anyway.

you guys missed the classic thread years back some guy asked if he could get aids from poking himself with his own used needle

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Also, there are times when you can inject through a vein. When you aspirate , you may not get blood up into the syringe, but when you pull the needle out, you may see blood in the part of the needle where it screws onto the syringe. If this happens, the worst I have seen that happens is you may bruise a little, but nothing serious.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    shouldnt this be in the AR Lounge?

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    if you want to keep your shot after you get blood in it....

take the syringe, hold it upside down ( the blood should settle in the bottom ) , squirt the blood out ( into a napkin or something ) switch your pin and hit it again.

get the blood out as quickly as possible if you want to re-use that shot, blood coagulates almost immediately.

i'd rather aspirate and keep my shot and keep things running smoothly.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by thecivilizedanimal View Post
    if you want to keep your shot after you get blood in it....

take the syringe, hold it upside down ( the blood should settle in the bottom ) , squirt the blood out ( into a napkin or something ) switch your pin and hit it again.

get the blood out as quickly as possible if you want to re-use that shot, blood coagulates almost immediately.

i'd rather aspirate and keep my shot and keep things running smoothly.
    OR just inject it all, LOL. Your own blood is not going to coagulate or do anything else in a ba, bb solution.

Thread Information