Thread: cycle question?

carl08 is offline Junior Member

cycle question?

hi started a 10 week course and its my first course.im doing a sus and dbol course i took dbol for first 4 weeks and am into 7th week im takin sus at 250mg eod..im clean eating n proper trainig but what i wanna know is iv gained tremendous strength and 14 pounds but my size doesnt seem no diffrent it just feels like its all strength.also my gut is really bloated is this normal aswell?

one8nine is offline Banned
    your estrogen is high. your body fat is what %?
    my guess is with noticable bloating your estrogen is high enough to slow your gains
    also remember you might be up 14 pounds from the start but maybe you lost fat to so its better than you think

grab some letro or arimidex or aromasin (letros my fav) and youll reduce bloat and probably gain more

its just my gut thats bloated the rest seems fine n in other places i feel i av more lean so maybe ur rite about the losing fat i dont know bodyfat percentage but im kind off slim shud i upload suome pics..i know someone else on same course and not got bloat

its just my gut thats bloated the rest seems fine n in other places i feel i av more lean so maybe ur rite about the losing fat i dont know bodyfat percentage but im kind off slim shud i upload suome pics..i know someone else on same course and not got bloat here are to pics before roids and now as you can see the 1 from front on i look bloated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cycle question?-19th-march-01.jpg   cycle question?-28th-july.jpg  

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    your estrogen is high. your body fat is what %?
    my guess is with noticable bloating your estrogen is high enough to slow your gains
    also remember you might be up 14 pounds from the start but maybe you lost fat to so its better than you think

grab some letro or arimidex or aromasin (letros my fav) and youll reduce bloat and probably gain more
    i agree with this comments, estro is known to increase water retention.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    How do your clothes fit you now? I ask this because its an easy gauge as far as gains go. At least for me it is.

Thread Information