Bleeze is offline Associate Member

test flu?? and a real hard ass cheek

I took 10 weeks of a major brand test along with deca and dbol . the dobol only being a few weeks. I decided to extend my test for 2 more weeks ( total of 12) I got a bottle of test that is made local. not an offical lab. I know at least 30 people who have taken this brand. Wellmy first shot of this new brand the next day made me feal kinda sick. High temp achy hot and cold. But my ass was was real swoll.( I always get a lump from each shot, but this was about 3 times larger than others) the next day went down a lil but is real hard. Still much larger than normal lump. not even so much a lump but swollen butt cheek. ANY INFO??? the shot was thursday and now its monday, starting to feal almost better but the butt is still real hard and sore.

thanks
    for any help

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    If its high concentration gear, itll kick your ass (and feel like it).

its enthate 250, I shot 2ccs. is the hard ass and the sickness two diff things? or samthing, and will the really hard ass thing go away?

My skin got alot thicker on my cheek but im not sick so probably 2 different things...

yea, ive done 10 week ( 20 shots ) before this shot. my one cheek is real hard compared to other, could it be an infection from bad gear? i talked to my doc he said it should be an ifection bc its not red orpussing. but im going to see him tommrow.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    high ba prob

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Dont think of it as very painful gear, think of it as 'site enhancing gear'.

whats high ba?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeze View Post
    whats high ba?
    benzyl alcohol

As long as its not hot to the touch and red, then your ok. Now if its hot and you have a fever... thats not a good thing.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Dont think of it as very painful gear, think of it as 'site enhancing gear'.
    That's the right perspective!

However, if you're unable to ache out another 3 shots (completing your cycle), then remember why you're extending it the first place (likely to get another two GOOD weeks). So if the pain is unrelenting AND the flu is hampering workouts, it might be best to just terminate this cycle after all, and switch back to your old brand next time. As good as it is to have Test in your system if you're unable to properly utilize it, then obviously it may as well not be present!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information