frank mackey is offline New Member

first cycle... abcess??

hey guys, I'm on my first cycle which is just sustanon for 8 weeks. My last inject was on saturday at which time while trying to push the oil through my right glute my hand slipped off the syringe causing the needle to move around quite a bit. At the time i had immediate soreness but eventually went away throughout the day. Since then the area has developed almost a golf ball sized lump with redness and a lil purple (bruise looking) and slightly warm to the touch but not anymore pain soreness than a regular inject. I thought it was just trauma from having the needle wiggling around. i was just reading about abcesses and am starting to freak out. i currently dont have health insurance so i would like to avoid a trip to dr. if at possible. any and all help, thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated.

thanks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank mackey View Post
    hey guys, I'm on my first cycle which is just sustanon for 8 weeks. My last inject was on saturday at which time while trying to push the oil through my right glute my hand slipped off the syringe causing the needle to move around quite a bit. At the time i had immediate soreness but eventually went away throughout the day. Since then the area has developed almost a golf ball sized lump with redness and a lil purple (bruise looking) and slightly warm to the touch but not anymore pain soreness than a regular inject. I thought it was just trauma from having the needle wiggling around. i was just reading about abcesses and am starting to freak out. i currently dont have health insurance so i would like to avoid a trip to dr. if at possible. any and all help, thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated.

thanks

Ouch bro I have a mental picture of the slip and visualize an extreme miss.

Is the lump on the exterior, or under the skin? An abcess is nothing to screw around with and I'd definitely seek medical counsel.

It sounds VERY infected and a trip to the doctor now would save a surgery if it keeps growing.

frank mackey is offline New Member
    one more bit of info... i didn't aspirate (i know better) and when i pulled the pin out there was a stream of blood. all other injects there was very little if any. thanks again for any help

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    wait till wedns. then er

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    Honestly we can give you all the advice in the world but it's more about listening to yourself and making the decision.

Put it this way. If it's infected at a early stage it's treatable by orals and sometimes a shot. Wait to long and they have to cut it open sometimes.
    Doctor visit now - $75 + Antibiotics
    ER visit in a week - $300 + treatment and IV (300-500)

Thread Information