SWAMPFOXLA is offline New Member

Cool Need help makeing a decision

I am looking for some advice on what I should use for a cycle. I have been lifting for almost 8 years. Its has been off and on up and until the past 2 years where I've been more consitant. I'm currently in the Army so I am constantly doing lots of cardio and other high intesity training. My schedule is at a constant limbo but I still hit the gym reguarly. I've been useing creatine and protien religiously but I want to step it up a bit. As far as a diet goes, I don't have alot of option but I eat the best I can with what I have to work with.
    I'm looking for more mass and like to lean out a bit more also. Any advice would be great! I want to go to the anabolic side....where do i begin?

Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 195
    BF% : 16-18
    Routine: 5 days a week w/ 45min. - 1hr of cardio daily
    Diet: Varies, work with what I have ( KBR catering....LOL)

I'm concidering starting CLEN ..... and advice or other suggestions

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    First of all , welcome. As far as cycling goes, I would put it off untill you have better resources as far as food and nutrition goes, I'm not saying they don't feed you well in the Army. Then also gotta decide which road to take...build mass or get cut and lean. If you are deadset on using, then a cycle of test only would be suggested, maybe at 4-500mg's a week split in to 2 shots per week. Followed by a Pct. I urge you to do more homework on this stuff before jumping in, and if you could wait till you're back home, all the better. Good luck and Thanks for your service to this country.BTW clen is not a steroid and its good for cutting weight mostly.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Nice post Inky-e

And SWAMPFOX, he is correct... (AS ALWAYS!)

Thread Information