bigtraps is offline Member

** D-Ball (Lately)

Has anyone used ** 50mg D-Ball Lately?

If so, how were they? Do you think they were 50mg/each?

bigtraps is offline Member

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bump for this one. I'm curious to hear any comments as well since I have 100 of em on the way....

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    By lately, I presume you mean since the switch in color?

Good.

The far east dbol 's are one of two products that have consistently tested at or above the advertised strength, with winny being the other.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Good news.......Thanks X

Billmister is offline Member
    i'll tell you something about them, since i just finished using them yesterday. First off, i was taking one whole 50mg tab before my workout.. and yeah i got power. And good pumps, but you know what? your bloat and weight will not go up as much. you see befor i was taking 5mg naposim. i was taken 25mg a day. THAT shit made me eat like a horse. And i got bloated allright. my watch wasn't fitting anymore on my wrist. that's how much.. i mean ofcourse i got bloated from these 50mg once but, man i know if i took 10 tabs of the 5mg naposim a day... i would of been much much bigger.. my opinion... if you could get the 5mg naposim, and take 50mg a day. i know i would.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Billmister
    i'll tell you something about them, since i just finished using them yesterday. First off, i was taking one whole 50mg tab before my workout.. and yeah i got power. And good pumps, but you know what? your bloat and weight will not go up as much. you see befor i was taking 5mg naposim. i was taken 25mg a day. THAT shit made me eat like a horse. And i got bloated allright. my watch wasn't fitting anymore on my wrist. that's how much.. i mean ofcourse i got bloated from these 50mg once but, man i know if i took 10 tabs of the 5mg naposim a day... i would of been much much bigger.. my opinion... if you could get the 5mg naposim, and take 50mg a day. i know i would.
    Good point Bill. Many people will obtain the ** dbol and mix N' match with the lower dose d's.

However, always take your largest dose 2 hours prior to lifting.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i just finished them last weekend

BILL hit everything righht on the head. i really liked them.my weight didn't skyrocket like on reforvit or naps, but power and pumps were there and i would use them again

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    I am on them now they are ok so far, i am taking 75mg a day, i cut them in half and take them throughout the day. I am taking proviron as well so the water is down slightly from past experiences with Dbol . the strength and weight have increased as well as the pumps. I like them just fine so far

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    biker there still orange bro. they havent changed color in awhile. i have the orange ones and i like them. im getting ready to use them again. 50mgs a day. i would like to try the 10mg blue hearts to though.

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently on my last week of using them. I packed on about 15-20 pounds in the first two weeks. the pill being so small complicates spreading the usage throughout the day, but half a pill about an hour and a half before workouts makes for an excellent pump. great quality pill for the price!

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by tanguy
    biker there still orange bro. they havent changed color in awhile. i have the orange ones and i like them. im getting ready to use them again. 50mgs a day. i would like to try the 10mg blue hearts to though.
    bro he is talking about them since they changed from white to orange it has been changed within the last year.
    JLI

ICN
    ICN is offline Junior Member
    Never had a bad dbol . Russians are my favorite, but thai, naps, ref-b, and yes even ** have all been good to me.

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by tanguy
    biker there still orange bro. they havent changed color in awhile.
    They were WHITE and changed to ORANGE 4 months ago.

Thread Information