Erdayimliftin is offline New Member

New Member...Need Advice

Alright guys...I am 21 and have been seriously weight training for 2 years. I am a personal trainor, so not just another meathead. I am 6'1 and 200lbs. I have tried the supplements and they work...but the price is the same as a cycle would be. I know how to eat and have definitely gotten my body to a point where individuals question if i use steroids .
    However, it seems that I'm just not satisfied and want my body to go to another level. I am considering steroids and taking them intelligently and correctly. So anything you all can tell me would be great. I have some friends that use but I would like to get another opinion.

I still have more questions but I don't want to overload you guys. Thanks again.

-Garrett
    Last edited by Erdayimliftin; 08-01-2008 at 03:29 PM.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah you made a mistake

xAMBIGUOUSx is offline New Member
    You have friends that cycle and you bought this? Why are you even asking here?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erdayimliftin View Post
    I am a personal trainor, so not just another meathead.

Ah irony...

haha

youve made a big mistake buyin that bro... 70$per month X 3months=210$ you couldve easily run a beginner Test E cycle for 12wks at a lesser price...

Crap...well i decided to go with tht because it said a money back gaurantee if it didn't work...Google also had it on a few different links. What would be the best steroid for a cycle then?

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    test e to start with, well theres all sorts, you could have test e with one other strenght building steroid such as halo, with a good pct and cycle, you be amazed with results

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    test e to start with, well theres all sorts, you could have test e with one other strenght building steroid such as halo, with a good pct and cycle, you be amazed with results
    I dont think halo is good for a beginner. Test only is best, halo is not a light steroid .

Ok so what is the best product for my cycle? To do it correctly do you cycle once and get off for 2 months? I'm not too sure how it works and I want to do it correctly without abusing. Thanks guys. Great help.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    First of all, no price talk. Second of all, there is no source discussion so edit your post with the link to the website you got scammed from.

Little tip of advice, do not buy AAS from websites as simple as finding one in google. 99% chance your going to get ripped off, or have it caught thru customs.

Secondly when buying AAS you dont pay "monthly" you pay either by amp or vial.

you should also worry about pct which can be found by our sponsored website www.ar-r.com.

Thread Information