Joker00 is offline New Member

New to forums, looking for some help on upcoming cycle??

Hey Guys I am new to the forum so I just wanted to give a little intro. I'm 5'9, 240lbs and almost 24 yrs old been wanting to get back into playing football. I have done a few cycles over the years nothing too crazy or extreme due to the fact that I wanted to wait until I got a little older and also natural strength has always been fairly good. The main goals that I have are to trim down to 225 while increasing strength. I don't know my body fat as of right now but I plan on getting it measured. My diet will also my other key factor in the up coming cycle (I have a degree in nutrition).

I plan on kicking the cycle off with Test Prop and leading into Test E so I will have to tweak this cycle this was just a quick log I wrote up and I plan on tweaking from there. I don't want to like Deca but I has always like the feeling/effect on the joints. That's probiality just me but whatever. I'm open to others input and knowledge. I am open to throwing a oral in there as well.

Wk 1-16 Test 500 mg/wk
    WK 1-14 deca 400 mg-wk
    WK 1-10 Tren A 300-400/wk

Week One
    Monday -- Deca 200ml/Tren A 100ml
    Tuesday
    Wednesday -- Test E 300 ml/ Tren A 100ml
    Thursday
    Friday -- Deca 200 ml/ Tren A 100 ml
    Saturday
    Sunday Test E 300 ml/Tren A 100 ml

Week One Totals
    Deca 400 ml
    Tren A 400 ml
    Test E 600ml

Week Two
    Monday
    Tuesday -- Deca 200ml/Tren A 100ml
    Wednesday
    Thursday -- Test E 300 ml/ Tren A 100ml
    Friday
    Saturday -- Deca 200 ml/ Tren A 100 ml
    Sunday Test E 300 250 ml

Week Two Totals
    Deca 400 ml
    Tren A 300 ml
    Test E 600ml

I will need help in the PCT department bc in the past I have ran clomid and nolva. Didn't mind nolva to much but I think clomid sucks. So please no clomid based PCT. Also please no cycles involving sus250 due to the fact it sucks...end of story. Thanks in advance for your input.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Hmmm, unless you are pure muscle as is, I will assume your BF% is pretty high at 5'9 240lbs, so, IMO I would work on your diet first. Check out our diet forum, great advice to get you back into it. Don't run a cycle yet though man.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You must be fvcking huge at 5'9" and 240lbs dude.

Joker00 is offline New Member
    I was blessed with good genetics and I am built pretty solid. I stay working out so it isn't like that 240 comes from all fat. I do have very thick legs/ass which is where most of my power and strength come from. Like I said I'll get some measurement or even maybe a picture of my arms/legs/chest so give a better idea of my build.

As far as the cycle is there any input??

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As far as the cycle is there any input??
    Yes dont run deca and tren together they are both 19nors. Switch the deca for winny or anavar .

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To much gear. Drop the Tren for now.

Thread Information